Thread: how to stream media on LG voyager smart phone

how to stream media on LG voyager smart phone

Hi all, I am using brand new LG voyager smart phone, which is very much impressed me with its features and along with its looks. This mobile I basically use for access internet, which I activated recently. The internet access service is working fine in my smart phone. Now I am willing to stream online media files directly in my smart phone, but the problem is, I am not having such idea regarding this, how can I stream them in my mobile? Is there anyone suggest me ways to do this operation. Any input about this topic will be appreciated greatly.

Re: how to stream media on LG voyager smart phone

From the smart phone default browser you can able to stream online media files in your smart phone directly, so for this you must make sure that the files those you are streaming must be support by your smart phone. Also along with that if you are willing to use any third party software application for the streaming purpose then there are so many programs are available in different web sites, download and install them in your smart phone and enjoy streaming.

I am having an information about a program which is known as mega uploader, this is known as the online storage and delivery service, by this application program you will be able to upload media files in your smart phone directly. I recommend you, if you are willing to upload or stream media files in your smart phone, then go for this program. By this you will be able to do there. The download and upload speed is great in this application, but this depends on the internet service which you are using. If the speed is high then you will be get better streaming performance. This is compatible with any smart phone operating system. So for this go to the official web site of megauploader, download and install into your smart phone.

I am using the same smart phone, where ads this also impressed me very much with its features and the looks. In my smart phone I am also using to stream online video files. For that I am using a LG own streaming application, which is named as LG Optimus 2X, I say this is the best and effective streaming application program by LG, ever I see. So I would like to suggest you to go for this media streaming program, this will definitely works fine, with the video or audio streaming. Open the application window, and insert the URL of the media file, or if you know the file URL then type and click on go button. This will stream HD quality video in your smart phone screen.

I have another information regarding to stream media files, for that if you are having the SD card in your smart phone, then download the media file, whether this one is video or audio. And save the file into the SD card. Now open your smart phone default media streaming application, and select the file, which you are willing to stream. After selecting click on ply or stream, you will enjoy the high definition quality video in your smart phone without any interruption. So this is a offline process, in this technique no internet connection is required. Also there is no problem with the internet connection. So I think, this is the reliable process and effective. If you are willing to use different program in your smart phones to stream media file, then search for thedesire one, those are available in different web sites, download and apply in your smart phone.