Thread: Bluetooth service is not working in my LG Voyager

Bluetooth service is not working in my LG Voyager

Yesterday morning when I tried to connect my newly purchased LG voyager smart phone with windows 7 compatible HP comapq laptop via Bluetooth, it simply directs that the device name is not getting by the machine, where as I was in the Bluetooth device list. Though I was using this device, with the same Bluetooth software application from more than 2 months, but it did not create any problem. Most of the times issue Bluetooth service for transferring any file from machine to mobile or vice-versa. I am not technical person, also the mobile is newly purchased, so I am not having such information regarding this. I think I am in right place, and hope someone from here will be help me to resolve this issue.

Re: Bluetooth service is not working in my LG Voyager

As per my knowledge about this type of problem the problem that you motioned in your post might be occluding for any problem in your machine. There is Bluetooth driver situated in your machine, whether you are using nay internal or external Bluetooth service, the driver will definitely be installed I your machine. I think the driver might be corrupted. For that I suggest you to proceed for device manager, and from there look for the device driver which is installed in your machine, locate and right click on it, choose the update option. It will collect the desire update version information from the manufacturer web site and directs you to install download in your machine, download and later install it in your machine. I hope by this you will be able to resolve the issue.

I was facing similar with my LG optimus smart phone, which was also creating a problem with the Bluetooth connectivity. Whenever I tried to connect and send any file into smart phone, basically any big amount of file at a single time, it flashes in the screen that, the device sin pot detecting by the machine. After I tried with other Bluetooth device, which can easily recognize the Bluetooth device, and send the file(s) at the first attempt. After that I researched about this problem, and found that, this cause of the problem is Bluetooth software application problem, where as I was using a third party Bluetooth software application. So without going for any other way I simply reinstall the application program in my machine, and believe me after that the problem is solved. I suggest you to go through this technique, it will surely help you.

You need to pair both the devices, before sending or receiving any contents though the devices. So did you pair them properly, also according to the error message that you mentioned in your post. The massage is also flashing for not configured properly; this is according to my opinion. So if this happens, then I would like to suggest you to reconfigure them again. For that, if you are using any third party Bluetooth software application program, then you need to also remove that one and then go for the process., otherwise if you are having inbuilt Bluetooth, then search your machine Bluetooth device name from smart phone, after searching select it and go to the properties of the Bluetooth device, now from the list select pair option. Click on it, it might be asked you for insert any unique number, put it and get p[air them. Now try to send or receive files from on another.

There is another way to transfer file from one device to another. That I basically sue, though this one might not works for smart phones, so before applying this first confirm about this. I installed BlueSoleil in my windows vista compatible machine, and from this Bluetooth software application I send or receive contents from my Nokia communicator mobile phone. So first I open the device from eth Bluetooth devices, those are listed, now open the mobile SD card, and select the files, those are you arewilling to transfer into my machine. One of most important thing is that, this software application is support Android operating system, those are installed in smart phones. So I think this will definitely works with your smart phone. Go for this application, download and install from web site.