Thread: Samsung QX410 Feature, Specification and Price

Samsung QX410 Feature, Specification and Price

I am planning planning to buy a laptop for my personal use and wanted to know about the Samsung QX410 which i have got while searching for one. I am unable to find the reason behind then price of the device which very costly. What makes this device so costly. If you are having any idea about the same then please let me know so that i can go with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung QX410 Feature, Specification and Price

The Samsung QX410 has a 14-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, and specifications where it highlights its Intel Core i5-460M at 2.53 GHz speed, an Nvidia graphics card with a GeForce Optimus 310M, Memory DDR3 4GB Ram, up to 640 GB hard drive. It also has a DVD burner, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Card Reader 4-in-1 and the lithium battery that allows up to 7 hours of autonomy. This notebook is priced at 900 euros.

The RF510 Samsung has a 15.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, a 2.53 GHz processor Intel Core i5 or 1.60GHz Intel i7-720. Your hard drive is 500 or 640GB. It also has a DVD burner, 4GB of DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 330M 1GB of dedicated memory, 802.11b/g/n Wireless Bluetooth 3.0. Its around 1000 euros.

Another mode which comes is knows as the RF710. The Samsung RF710 has a 17.3 inch display with a resolution of 1600 × 900 pixels, a 1.60GHz processor Intel i7-720, 640 hard drive GBY a Blu-ray. It has 4GB of DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 330M 1GB of dedicated memory, 802.11b/g/n Wireless Bluetooth 3.0. Its price is around 1200 euros. So if you are liking the feature and wanted to buy this device then you should go with this device.

Samsung continues its announcements of new mobile computers at the IFA 2010 and thus we discover the QX410 Samsung, a stylish aluminum laptop running on Intel platform with NVIDIA Calpella Optimus. His appearance is sleek and stylish thanks to its aluminum design with brushed metal effect on the hull and mast Chiclet keyboard. Here, no Wave design. The underside of a flat black and smooth and there on this occasion it does not seem possible to remove the battery to the image of some models of Apple MacBook and Eee PC from Asus. However, this is a trap and should allow access to hard disk and RAM.

Thanks to Samsung Easy File Share, you can easily share files including photos, videos and music via Wi-Fi technology while using the Samsung AllShare, it is possible to send the content on the laptop on to DLNA compatible devices, again via the Wi-Fi. Note that on the left side, the HDMI output as well as 2 USB ports are hidden behind a trap door. Remains whether any of these benefits from the standard USB 3.0. Difficult to say whether a slab loads mate or not but in any case, it is not advertised with a salary SuperBright Gloss (shiny). Thence to infer that it is dull. We will certainly know more about it when it was released. In all cases, damage the Bluetooth ExpressCard and not as part of the e-SATA, a priority.

It has a large touchpad 99 x 61 mm and its lithium-polymer battery is a new model that supports 1000 charge cycles and whose life is 3 years in optimal performance, double a battery classical generally worsens after 1 year and a half. Announced its autonomy is interesting but as always we will only test whether it is true in practice. Good point about the presence of technology Nvidia Optimus but we would have liked the onboard graphics card is more efficient to just clear the user feels the benefit of this technology.Remember Optimus takes care to automatically switch between the Intel GMA integrated HD processor and dedicated graphics card, namely the Geforce G 310M.

The first is biased as it may be to maintain autonomy while the latter is used only when the need for performance requires. But we must say that the Geforce 310M G is a model of entry whose power is limited even if slightly higher than the Intel GMA HD. It is in any case not made for gamers. The QX410 Samsung should be available this fall in the U.S. from 849 dollars while the retail price of 899 dollars it is. It is also expected in Europe around October 2010.