Thread: Contacts are not copying from my LG voyager smart phone to Laptop

Contacts are not copying from my LG voyager smart phone to Laptop

When I tried to back up my contacts from my LG voyager smart to Acer aspire laptop, through the data cable. It now allowed me to transfer them, flashes that the device is not ready to transfer the contacts. I wait for more than 25 minutes, but still the message arrives in my laptop screen. Whereas other services of the smart phone are working fine, this is main problem, which is very much required for me within two days. Suggest me some ways to do this, or if there some other ways available for this process, then suggest me that one also.

Re: Contacts are not copying from my LG voyager smart phone to Laptop

I think the problem might be for the USB connector port in your machine, for that might be the smart phone is not detecting in your machine, and this may the cause of the problem that you mentioned in your post. If this happens then I would like to recommend you to make sure, whether the connector or the data can be by which you connect your smart phone with the machine are proper. I hope there you will get some cause and solution of that.

If you are using nay launcher program in your machine, and plugged your smart phone via this, then the problem might problem over there also. Because I was facing similar issue, which I was facing similar issue with my windows smart phone, which was also not recognized by the machine. After a deep search I found that the problem is in the launcher program, instantly remove that software application program from my machine and reload the program in a fresh way, from than still now there is no connectivity problem I did not found.

Yes you can also do this transfer process by using Bluetooth facility, fir that you need to turn the Bluetooth service of both the devices. And now go to anyone contact number, click on detail, now go to the number and click on send, select via Bluetooth, it will search the devices those are turned on. Select the desire device and send the file. If this works fine, then pair between the devices, by this you will not require searching every time of the device, to send any think. For pairing, select the smart phone Bluetooth wizard name from your machine, after searching right click on it, and choose the pair option. This will ask you to insert passkey, insert this one in your machine and smart phone also. Now from onward, whenever you tried to send any file from smart phone to laptop or from laptop to smart phone, will not require for search the other device name every time.