Thread: Not able to connect internet via LG voyager smart phone

Not able to connect internet via LG voyager smart phone

I am not able to connect internet connection in my Acer aspire laptop, via my newly purchased LG voyager smart phone, the mobile p[hone is very good of the communication through online or local network. now the main problem with this smart phone is, it is not allowing me to connect the smart phone with my machine for accessing internet. Once I connect, but this time it flashes that the access point not correct. I am using same internet setting in my mobile, from there I can easily access the internet service, not able from the laptop. Is there anyone having nay tricks or information regarding this problem?

Re: Not able to connect internet via LG voyager smart phone

I think you should start the smart phone along with also reboot the machine, in some of the cases, this problem can be solved by simply reboot the machine. If still this problem arriving in your smart phone, then I suggest you to check whether the settings of your mobile and with the machines, are correct or not. Reconfigure the settings in your smart phone. After that restart you nr mobile and try to connect with your machine, I hope this time it will definitely connects and also works.

Did you try with the other way, I recommend you to follow this process to connect your smart phone with the machine, and this process is applicable for both the connectivity via Bluetooth or through the USBcable. Fr that plug the device with your machine, suppose if you are connecting via data cable, then wait till the machine directs that there is hardware device detected by your machine. Now go to the start menu, and click on connect to option, this will show the connected device, otherwise search and add into the list. Now go to the properties of the device which is connected with your machine, insert appropriate settings to their desire places. Now click on connect option, this time it will definitely be connect the internet service with your machine.

As per my knowledge there is a driver installed in your machine, either when you connect the device first time into your machine or when you install the launcher application program in your machine of the smart phone, so I think at that the driver s not installed properly. If this problem arrives, then I suggest you to enter into the program and features under control panel, from there look for the smart phone driver, which might be named as with the smart phone network driver. Remove this from the machine, now replugged your mobile, the machine automatically detect the smart phone hardware and will directs you to wait till the hardware is installed in your machine. Wait for completion the process, now try to connect and access internet./ I hope by this you will be able to access internet service via your smart phone.