Thread: iPhone 4 AT&T Vs iPhone 4 Verizon

iPhone 4 AT&T Vs iPhone 4 Verizon

I am having one confusion regarding which i need your help. I am planning to buy iPhone 4 but my problem is that i am not sure whether i should go with the iPhone 4 AT&T or iPhone 4 Verizon. I have gone through some of review on internet where some advise about Verizon and some offers for AT&T. So if you are having knowledge regarding the best one then do let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPhone 4 AT&T Vs iPhone 4 Verizon

"The Verizon Wireless customers told us they were burning with impatience to get their hands on the iPhone 4, and we think they will love it", said its share of Apple's number two, Tim Cook.Cet agreement, announced at a press conference in a theater in New York, ends months of rumors instantiates. It allows the iPhone to land on the largest mobile phone network in the country, then that current users complain of saturated bonds in the AT & T, the number two in the country, which had exclusivity on the iPhone since its first version launched in 2007.Aux U.S., handset makers have a habit of enter into exclusive agreements with some operators, allowing them to share certain development costs and marketing. I have gone through the news regarding the iPhone 4 on Verizon and find that they are offering more then AT&T. So it is better to go with the Verizon which is about to launch.

I have seen that the data plan which is offered by the Verizon is much more feasible then the AT&T. Verizon said the phone will cost $ 199 16GB model and $ 299 in the 32 GB model, eventually turning many rumors of media and technology blogs that emerged from several months ago. "If the media write something long enough and hard enough it becomes reality," said Lowell McAdam, chief operating officer of Verizon, in a presentation in New York. The announcement means that iPhone users will have more options in terms of prices and will take the privilege to AT & T to be the exclusive service of one of the most sought after phones on the market.

I also vote for Verizon Network. After many rumors, barely an hour ago has confirmed what was an open secret. IPhone 4 will come next February to Verizon with some changes in its antenna to connect to the network operator's 3G CDMA technology in American. And ends with the exclusivity of AT & T and the problems of network data 4 years later. It's just rumors after official confirmation. IPhone will 4 with slight modifications to work on Verizon's CDMA network, but eventually it will not be compatible with next-generation LTE network. This has been confirmed and Dan Dee Tim Cook, Apple and Verizon respectively. Verizon was aware of the potential of your Apple and therefore had enough time behind him. Now, at the official presentation, we know that the company has been mired in the project over the last two years and has served to test the terminal behavior of their networks. To bring the iPhone 4 to the technology used by Verizon light have been applied to the antenna and its internal radio. In addition, the framework that serves as receiving antenna has been changed, as has been seen in the first pictures. Now there is a higher number of separations to confirm the final goodbye to Antenna gate called (something we already did echo from this article ) for the iPhone suffered a defect in the wireless signal reception. Far from the first forecast, the iPhone 4 Verizon will not connect to its network of next generation LTE (Long Term Evolution) but will do so by CDMA 3G network, which, Dan Dee has no qualms about throwing all kinds praise.

Verizon iPhone this morning has caused a stir by being the first Apple device to use CDMA versus GSM. Without going into the ancient war of GSM vs CDMA, submitted the following table prepared by Engadget that shows the difference between the iPhone 4 in AT & T (GSM) and Verizon (CDMA), that rather than being a difference of hardware difference has to do with the network technology and plans offered. And although not very well known, outside the 4 CDMA iPhone is also slightly different from the GSM iPhone, which is noticeable in the location of the volume and mute buttons, so that the sleeves and bumpers designed for the iPhone 4 GSM not dovetail with the CDMA iPhone, a whole fail to Apple.

The iPhone 4 for Verizon will be available next February. Day 3 will debut for customers and the operator, which will be the first in being able to reserve it. A few days later, on 10 February, new customers may purchase at prices ranging from $ 199 the 16GB version or $ 299 for the 32GB version with long-term contract of two years. These prices are unchanged compared to the offer of AT & T. And just over 4 years in which sales of Apple's iPhone in the U.S. territory has been reserved exclusively to the operator AT & T, but not be involved in continuing problems for the saturation of their 3G networks.