Thread: Use of Data cable And Charger For LG enV Touch

Use of Data cable And Charger For LG enV Touch

Hey hi everyone the use of the phone of the LG enV touch is just marvelous and also the setoff of the QWERTY keypad makes it look more awesome and also the functionality of the phone with regards to the calling and making use of the multimedia files is the best, when you are just making use of it. I have heard that the phone can be charged using the Data Cable and also you don’t require a charger for this and just charge the phone by just making the connection to the computer to which you are just making use of. Please can you just help me out through this problem, I am just confused so as to what to make use of for the charging of the phone.

Re: Use of Data cable And Charger For LG enV Touch

The charging of the phone if it is being done by making the use of the USB is just by making the connection of the phone with the computer that you are just making use of, and also it is that you can just connect the phone to the computer and see that the charging of the phone takes place and you don’t have to any kind of the internal setting for the charging of the phones. All the things happen automatically, and you don’t require doing any kind of the special setting for the charging of the phone that you are just making use of.

The charger which is being made available for the enV is said to be the charger that cannot be interchangeable and also it cannot be used by any other kind of the phones other than that you the LG enV. And also the fact is that the charger can also be used if you are not having the computer connection in the home or anywhere around. There is no such specification that you have to do the recharging by just making the use of the computer and by making the use of the connection files.

Hey thank you for your replies I just wanted to know that whether the use of the phone with the computer is going to harm the functionality of the phone that I am just making use of, and also it is that I just wanted to know that the phone will be getting damaged if it is connected to the computer system that is being used by me. Because I make a lot of use of the mobile phone for the connection and also for the various purpose of the upgrading to the system of the mobile that I am just making use of.

I can also say that the if you are making using of the phone for longer time with the system then it is that you can just see that the files will working well when you are just making use of the files that can be used for the connectivity with the mobile of with the computer system that you are just making use of it. The use of the phone for longer time with the computer system can cause problem to the phone of the LG that you are just making use with the system file.

Data cable is basically being used for the only purpose of the connection of the phone to the computer, and also it is that you can transfer all the information from the phone to the computer system that you are just working and also it is that you can just get the number of works get done by connection of the phone to the computer system that you are just working on. It may happen that you may not get the Data cable along with the Phone, so you have to get the Data cable from the market so that the connection of the phone with the computer system is possible. And also the charger can work with the connection of the phone with the computer, but it’s preferable that you charge the phone with the battery charger itself and not with the use of the data cable.