Thread: Voice leakage ON Nokia 1616

Voice leakage ON Nokia 1616

I have the Nokia 1616. It is a very basic phone but normally it gives high quality of the sound as I see in other units of it. But n my case it is totally different. Whenever I get any call or make any call then I can hear some other noises along with the voice of person whom I am talking. It is having a hand free button but that simply makes it louder. Is there a solution for this or I have to by a new phone. Please reply as early as possible. I am waiting for replies. Thank you.

Re: Voice leakage ON Nokia 1616

You may have set the volume to very high value and so it is making such noises. It should not happen normally but if you are getting such problems then it could be the reason behind this issue. So try to adjust the volume while you are calling. To do that, you can make use of the top middle of numerical keypad and this will change the volume. This is not the perfect solution but you can try this till you get the permanent fix for the issue.

There may be some problem with the speakers of your phone that is used to listen the sound. If that is improper or loosely connected then you may get bad noise during call. So you should take that to the mobile repairing shop and ask them to change the speaker of that. It will not cost much and the issue will be resolved without any problem. I am saying this because when I was getting somewhat similar problem then it comes out to be reason for this. After changing the speaker solves the problem.

Which SIM card are you using? I am asking this to you because it is possible that it may be due to bad network or in other words it is from the service provider. Insert some other SIM card in that and try to make a call from that. See if that is also showing you the same. If that is working fine then there is no problem in your phone. You need to contact the service provider of which you are having SIM and ask them about the issue. They will fix this issue if that is from their side.

You can make use of headset for making and receiving the calls. The best that I can suggest you right now is WH-102. This is the best one to keep the privacy. I am also using the same and I am sure that if you use that then you will not get any issue like this. Do don’t surf much for this and straight away go for this. Good Luck!!!