Thread: LG snap GM360 Camera is not working properly

LG snap GM360 Camera is not working properly

I have got a LG GM360 last week and it has upset me in the first week itself, I just purchased this mobile phone and that too a fine camera quality but everything was different in this case. Actually when I tried to take the photo and when the camera is started then it is showing me nothing and only a blank screen is being displayed. I really have no idea that what is happening over and why the phone is behaving in this way. Please help me in this case.

Re: LG snap GM360 Camera is not working properly

As said by you that you took this camera because of camera quality and clearance and that is due to the software is not updated and which is giving you the whole and sole problem. If you will ask me than the software update will help you to solve the issue and then only you can go for the other things. So visit the official site and then download the latest update and install it on your phone. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and the reason behind it is the camera that is associated with the mobile phone that you are using. Now what you have to do here is that somehow check whether there are any troubleshooting methods that will help you to determine the problem that you are facing. But according to me it is camera and it will remain the same until you will show it back to the dealer from where you have purchased the camera and if it is related with the camera then they will definitely solve the issue.

I am also facing a strange problem with my LG phone, Actually I have lots of memory left on my phone and whenever I am trying to capture a image then it is giving me an error message saying that memory full and please delete some data and the process of camera terminates. I really can’t figure out why the system is giving me this problem and whether there is any way that will help me to solve this issue. I am facing this issue from last few days and it is really irritating so please help me in this case.

As said by you that you are getting this error and that is due to the firmware update is pending now what you have to do here is that visit the official sire of LG and then find the firmware update and then install the same on your mobile phone. And if this won’t work for you then you have to just visit the customer care office and then just fire a complaint over there and let them know the problem that you are facing and I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will help you out of this case and also will make sure that this problem never arise in future.