Thread: My LG Prime's touch screen completely stopped working

My LG Prime's touch screen completely stopped working

The touch screen of my mobile phone is not working and I really can’t find the reason why it is behaving so and also the solution for the same. Actually I am using the LG prime mobile phone from past 6 months and it is being doing well for me until last night, the screen of the phone has gave up and it is now not working. I can view the screen properly but it is not giving to touch and have access on the phone. Have anyone ever faced this issue if yes then please let me know.

Re: My LG Prime's touch screen completely stopped working

I think that the mobile software needs to be updated and then install the latest version. It happens if the software of the phone gets corrupt then the mobile phone tends to behave in such manner and starts giving error. Now what you have to do here is that get the latest updates for your phone and then update the same from the official site I can assure you that once the software gets updated then automatically you will be getting proper display and the phone will also behave in the manner you want and the touch screen will also work well.

It seems to me that you are facing this issue because the phone is attacked by viruses and that is why it is giving you the problems. I guess to solve the issue you have to just connect your phone to any system and then scan the phone with the latest antivirus and then see how it goes. Actually I was also facing the similar kind of problem last month but solved it by just scanning the mobile phone. I hope that removing the viruses will give the phone which they wanted to use.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that there is only one option in front of you that is contacting the LG customer support and place complaint. So visit the nearest customer service center and then place a complaint over there and then just let them the problem that you are facing in detail. I hope that they will cooperate with you and then they will also solve the issue and also will make sure that this problem will not easier.