Thread: Updating to Latest Firmware In LG enV3 Phones

Updating to Latest Firmware In LG enV3 Phones

I have just got the new phone of the LG enV3 and the phone is the best for the use with the touch resolution and also the function of the phone is said to be the best when it is being used with the computer system. I have been making use of this phone now since 3 months and everything that is present in this phone has amazed me with the better features and also the quality of the phone is the best with the calling and using of all the application that is present in it. Now I just want to update the Firmware that is present in the phone and also I just want to update the firmware that is present in it, so that I can just update it and get some of better features to the phone that is being used by me. Please suggest me that how I can just update the firmware that is being used by me in the phone of the LG enV3.

Re: Updating to Latest Firmware In LG enV3 Phones

The following option can be used if you want to update the firmware that is being used by your phone by not going to the Verizone and doing all the setting there:
    1. At the start you should keep all the backup of the files of the sounds, wallpapers, contacts etc that you have been using it in the phone.
    2. After that you have to download and install the LGNPST that will be present in the store of the LGNPST v1.2 store were all this things are made available to you.
    3. After that you have to download the latest firmware called the LGVX9200_VX920V02 that can be used for the mobile phone.
    4. After that you have to extract all the zip files.

Then you have to copy the folders and the contents of LGVX9200_VX920V02 to the location of the C:/drive and then see that the update has been done on the phone or not.

I have just made the use of the files that will just give me the details of the updating of the phone. For the purpose of the updating of the phone I have just connected the phone to the computer system that is being used by me. In the computer system I have already downloaded the contents of the upgrading of the firmware for the phone of the LG enV3. I just went to the main site of the LG and in that I just downloaded the firmware that will suite the phone that I am just am making use of. And the rest of the process was automatic and have done the upgrading easily through it.

The latest version of the upgrade that is being available for the phone of the LG is said to be the env3 v05. This version is said to be the best and can be used for the files that can be used for the upgrading and then you can just see that the new Firmware that you are just planning to make use is best as you can now make use of the latest software and also the application can work well on the system that is being defined by you though the upgrading of the Firmware.

It is also not necessary that you have to upgrade the file from the computer system itself, you can just make use of the mobile phone of the LG in which you might be using the connection of the Internet through the use of which you can just upload all the files from the internet and then you can just apply all, the files in the system that is being sued by you. And also it is that the Firmware is said to be the interface that is used for the connection between the hardware and the software, so it is that you can make use of the new application and also the portable devices along with it.