Thread: Need a LG dual SIM phone

Need a LG dual SIM phone

I need a LG dual SIM phone and that with all the latest features. Actually I have two different SIM cards and it is tough for me to use two different phones at the same time so I have decided to use a single phone with different SIM card to be used in it that is dual SIM phone. And my first preference will be LG. So anybody using this phone if yes then please let me know which one you are using and how it is doing for you and also give me the detail information of the phone.

Re: Need a LG dual SIM phone

Yes there are various dual SIM phones available in the market and that too with the latest functionality but as you said I will suggest you the LG phone only. The latest in the market is the LGA115 It is the fantastic phone with long battery life and 500 contact saving ability and also 500 SMS. It is the stylist little phone which will give you the best of functionality that you want and will satisfy all your needs. I hope that this phone will help you to fix the issue.

As mentioned by you that you need the phone with latest functionality and if this is the case then I will suggest you to go with the GX500. It is the latest and the touch screen phone that will cost you around 200$. It is the 3” inch full touch screen mode with 3 megapixel camera quality and also handy memory to deal with. I am sure that this phone will fulfill all your requirements and also will give you the best of functionality to deal with.

I have gone through the problem or I can say it as the concern and if this is the problem then I will suggest you to go with the KS660 this too an LG phone and really a stylish one. In fact I am using the similar phone and it is being doing fantastic the screen is of 3.5 inches and the phone is touch screen phone with finest music quality. I guess this phone will impress you al lot and also will give you the best of services. So don’t think too much if you want LG in dual SIM then it is the best I choose for you and the rest depends on you.