Thread: LG KP500 phone won’t read my memory card

LG KP500 phone won’t read my memory card

I have recently purchased a brand new mobile phone and that too LG KP500 and the early days it was working fine and now it has started giving me an unusual problem actually the thing here is that it is not able read the memory card. I have already inserted a 2Gb memory card in my phone and it has all the pictures and music files and also some other files. But my phone is not able to read the card itself I don’t know what happened to it and why it is not reading the card. Please help me out in this case and make my card usable again.

Re: LG KP500 phone won’t read my memory card

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if you are not able to read the card then the card is being corrupted and that is why it is not working properly. Now if you really want to solve this issue then you have to just change the card itself and then use and other one that will not give this problem in the future. Actually the same thing is happened with lots of mobile phone users and there is only one solution over is to just change the memory card and use any other one.

It happens sometimes the memory card is not detected by the phone and if it is so then it is confirmed that there is the virus attack on the card, So what you have to do here is that just use a card reader and then insert the memory card in the same and plug-in that card reader to your computer system and then scan it for viruses. But before make sure that your system has an updated antivirus that will help you to scan the memory card properly and once the scan is complete again insert the card back to the phone and this time it will be definitely detected.

I was also facing the same problem a few days back in fact this was happening to me on regular basis and I guess you are also going through the same phase. So what you have to do here is that just switch off your mobile phone and then you have to just remove the card, battery etc and after a while again fit them into the phone as it was and the turn the phone on and see whether it is happening again or not I am sure that this time you will not receive any issue regarding the card because it happens due to some memory overload it is not able to detect.

Well of you will ask me then I guess the problem is with the phone that you are using and to determine the same you have to just remove the memory card and then insert the memory card in any compatible phone and if the card is working properly over there then there is definitely something wrong with the phone itself. So I will suggest you to visit the nearest Nokia customer care office and then you have to place a complaint and let them know the problem in detail I hope that they will help you in this.