Thread: Unable to unlock the LG GR500

Unable to unlock the LG GR500

I have recently purchased the LG GR500 and it was as my expectation but the only thing that is annoying me here is that it has came with a SIM already and I don’t want that network connection. So is there is a way that will help me to Unlock this phone and then connect the same with any other SIM card that I prefer the best. I am really unaware of doing this so waiting for the proper person to guide me so anyone who have did the same please help me out of this one.

Re: Unable to unlock the LG GR500

It is very simple to unlock the phone and that too if it is a SIM lock don’t worry o will help you out in this one, What you have to here is that first of all remove the SIM that you are using or which is the preinstalled SIM and then you have to insert an authorized SIM and that too a verified one. Now after inserting the SIM you have to dial *#865625# and then the unlock mode will automatically open and then you can unlock the phone.

If you will ask me then I will just suggest you to just go through the following steps and see how it goes for you:
    • First of all you have to remove the old SIM card and then insert the brand new and authorized one
    • Then switch on the phone and open the dialer and dial a number *#865625#
    • After that the SIM lock mode will be open that will ask you for the unlock code if you have set one of the mobile that you have.
    • Now you have to just confirm the unlock code and them just press ok.
    • I am sure that these steps will help you to solve the issue and that within no time.

I have tried all the steps but nothing helped me in fact I have started facing a new problem here. Actually when the Phone asked me to insert the unlock code which I haven’t set so I gave it a try and more than five times I inserted wrong code and now my entire phone is locked. And whenever my phone is restarted then it is asking me to enter the PUK code. I really don’t know what the PUK code is and now I am really helpless so please suggest me a way that will take me out of it.