Thread: Unable to connect LG P500 to laptop

Unable to connect LG P500 to laptop

I have recently purchased a brand new phone and it is being doing well for me now the thing that is worrying me here is that I am not able to connect the same on my system or the laptop that I have. Whenever I am trying to connect the phone with the laptop then it is showing nothing on the screen. Please help me out of this case and let me know how I can connect the same to the same and also tell me why my system is not detecting the phone.

Re: Unable to connect LG P500 to laptop

The first thing that I want you to do is check whether the USB is working fine or not, because it seems to me that it is the USB in this case which is not letting you to have an access on the phone that you are using. It happens if the USB ports are disable then we are usually unable to have access on the USB devices. So I will suggest you to just cross check whether these ports are disable or not and if they are then you have to enable them. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Well I guess that you must not have install the PC suite on your system and that is the reason why the connectivity is not shown to you or an error message must be thrown to you. Actually I have gone through the same phase and I think PC suite helps a lot to sync the phone with the system. It acts as a intermediate between the phone and the system so I will suggest you to just install the PC suite on your system and then see what happens I hope that that after the installation you will be able to sync the phone with the system.

Thank you for the consideration but I am still facing the same problem, I have tried checking the USb devices and they are fine in fact I have also used Flash drives and they are detected by system instead of the Phone. And for the sake I have also installed the PC suite which was provided to me as a kit with the phone in a CD. But it seems to be useless. Have anyone facing the same problem if yes them lease let me know how to solve it.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that I can help you out of this case since I was also facing the similar one few days back and it frustrated me lot and I guess you are also going through the same phase. Now what I want you to do here is that just visit the official site of LG and then search for the tool called LG PC Suite IV and once you found the same then download it on your laptop and later on install it on the same. This tool will help you to connect the mobile phone with the system and also will act as mediator between them. I can assure you that this will help you out and also will fix the issue that you are facing.