Thread: Need Chinese font on Nokia C6

Need Chinese font on Nokia C6

I have recently purchased a new Nokia C6 phone and it is being serving me the best. Now the thing is that I am not able to see the Chinese fonts on my mobile phone in fact they are not supported on the same. Actually there are some friends of mine in China and they usually message me and also I am able to understand it but the thing is that my phone doesn’t have the ability to translate it for me. So is there is any way that will help me to view the same in the proper way please help me out of this.

Re: Need Chinese font on Nokia C6

Well I think you have to search for the translator that will help you out of this case. Actually there are some available for the mobile phone that you are using. Now what you have to do here is that just search for same and then download the translator on your phone make sure that you are downloading the compatible one only and then install the same. I am sure that once the translator is installed on the phone then you will be easily able to read the Chinese content.

I think I can help you out in this case, actually there is a solution for this one or I would say that I was also facing the similar one a week before and solved the way in similar case. So do just one thing visit the official site of Nokia and then download the language pack for your mobile phone and this time a Chinese one and then install the same on your Nokia C6 and then see how it goes. Make sure that you download it for the respective mobile only. I hope that it would do wonders for you because it worked for me also.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if there is no option available for you to translate the language then it is really not possible to read that particular language. Actually the thing here is that if the messages that you are trying to read a coming in the Square bracket enclosed format that is like this [] than it will definitely not give you any meaning because if the format is not supported or not readable then only this sign is shown. So I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to do the same thing which you are trying to achieve with your phone.

If you will ask me then there is only way that will help you out in this case that is visiting the Nokia customer care. I was also going through the same phase and get my issue solve from them, so I will suggest you to visit the Nokia gallery nearby and then just place a complaint over there and let them know what problem you are facing in detail. I am sure that they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve the issue.

to mr bansi...how do we get the language packs at the nokia site