Thread: Nokia C7: WLAN not working properly

Nokia C7: WLAN not working properly

There is a problem in my WLAN connection in my newly purchased Nokia C7 mobile phone. The phone is working fine with the other features. Whereas I mainly bought this mobile for the internet access and for the easy access. When I tried to connect my mobile from my office LAN connection, it shows that the device is not compatible with the service. Where I already sue this mobile in some other network, where it worked fine. Is there any issue with my mobile wifi service or something else? What should I do? Suggest me some tricks to solve this issue.

Re: Nokia C7: WLAN not working properly

I would like to suggest you to download the latest version of Nokia OVI suite, this one might be crashed, along with that also update your mobile software version. This one might be help you to overcome from the problem that you mentioned. Whether the wlan connection are compatible with the mobile firmware version or with the OVI suite version. I had the similar issue in my newly purchased Nokia C3 mobile phone, where I was also did this process, and by this simple process, I overcome from this problem. Now there is no problem with the wifi connectivity.

I think your mobile is not properly configured with the network by which you are trying to connect your mobile phone. For that you need to configure your mobile with the network physical path. First of check with any machine which is compatible with the wireless connectivity, if the mobile is connects and works fine with the machine, then be sure that you are not problem with your mobile device. For that you need to update the mobile software version and I hope by this you will be able to overcome from this problem.

I am having similar issue with my 1year old Nokia 3110 C mobile phone, this phone is good for the internet access. I daily use this mobile to connect with my windows vista compatible machine, and access internet. According to the costing that the made for the internet service, I got the exact service. Though this is also depends on eth service provider by whom you are using the internet connectivity. But suddenly from yesterday I am facing a problem in my machine, when I tried to connect the mobile phone, it flashes that the USB is not recognized. I also tried by the Nokia PC suit software application, this one also not detecting the mobile phone. I tried a lot according to the knowledge’s that I have regarding this. But nothing works, so now I am here for getting some tricks to solve this issue. I hope someone from here, will surely help me to resolve this issue. Any input will be very much helpful for me.

According to the above posted problem, I think the issue might be for the machine, the software application that you are using to connect your mobile with your machine is not properly installed. So for that I would like to recommend you to reinstall the software application program in your machine. First of all remove the existing version and along with that remove other files, those are collaborating with the machine environment. Now reload the PC application program, I think this time it will detect the mobile in your system. Some times for some other software applications this type of problem occurs. Apart from that if the still occurring then there is only one solution. Update the mobile software version, either from the service center or by yourself. You need to connect the mobile with your system, and run the Nokia software update application program. It will automatically detect the model number and eth latest software version, download the files in your machine and then install them into your mobile phone. I hope by this you will definitely get relief from the problem that you mentioned.