Thread: Nokia N8 Maps not working after hard reset

Nokia N8 Maps not working after hard reset

I am using Nokia N8 from last three months I think this phone is quite buggy as it has many great features like its camera and also I was guessing it as a good multimedia phone but I found a lot of fault in it. Before some days it was working slowly and also its camera was not working which makes me to do a hard reset and after doing this it shows me one more result that is that after that hard reset its map is not working what do I do to get the solution please suggest me.

Re: Nokia N8 Maps not working after hard reset

There have been a number of cases where client have used the 3-fingered hard-reset way on their N8 policy and missing Ovi Maps in the procedure. If you find manually in this state, you can at the present reinstall Maps using the software update characteristic in Ovi set. For extra apps, you may require to pass on to your adjacent Nokia Care point. Please note that it is not clever in universal to utilize the 'three-fingered suicide' as a technique of troubleshooting matter with your telephone, this process is intended to try to revive a machine that will not boot, in which situation you previously be acquainted with that the whole thing is going to be misplaced previous to starting.

When your device Nokia N8 starting to show signs of malfunction assorted, can often happen that a simple restore the original settings may solve the problem without resorting to more drastic means. First you need to close any active process and have to hand the security code that will be required at the end of the process. Nokia N8 menu, select the Settings icon, then Phone, Phone Manager Access to the voice, original settings, and then click Restore. At this point you will be asked your security code, after you type, Nokia N8 will automatically restart but the operation will be slower or faster depending on the amount of data to be restored.

I think for the solution you need to do a soft reset for this you need to do a backup of the data from the phone. As doing hard reset may cause to lose the data from the phone. For the hard reset you need to first close all the data and then enter the code * # 7780 # and then press the answer key of the phone. I hope this will solve the issue. So try doing this and get the solution.