Thread: Samsung SF510 Specification, Release Date and Price

Samsung SF510 Specification, Release Date and Price

I am planning to buy a Laptop for my use and wanted to know about the Samsung SF510. I have gone through the review of some of site but not clear about this device. When this device is about to release. What feature this laptop will offer. So if you are having any knowledge regarding the same then let me know so that can decide about this device.

Re: Samsung SF510 Specification, Release Date and Price

Samsung has just presented its proposals in laptops for the holiday season. The Samsung SF510 is an example that can deliver great performance, great battery life and, of course, a design more in line with current demand. With an Intel Core i3 , the Samsung SF510 is placed directly in the range of high-performance notebooks, and their frequency of 2.40 GHz and 4 GB of DDR3 RAM has nothing to envy to a good desktop.Apple has set a pace and trends that other manufacturers cover slowly. Looking at the design of the Samsung SF510, we see that the line followed in this series has improved over previous models of the company

A computer from elsewhere that will seduce you with its unique design with sleek lines and curves really very elegant. Seeing as the touch, you will succumb to the charm of the new SF510 Samsung produces real gem.

1. Extraordinary autonomy Free yourself from stress with the SF510 and extraordinary autonomy. With its LCD display with LED technology and its polymer battery 6 cell, this computer can reach more than 6 hours of battery life. Do not be running out of battery while on the road with the SF510!
    2. An incredible sound quality with the latest technology SRS 3D acoustic ™ Premium, listening to a sound more realistic and clear to your music, videos and favorite games.
    3. Share content merely Share your favorite multimedia content with friends and family or simply with your other devices with the solution AllShare ™ by Samsung. You can show your photos, videos, documents ... on other devices simply and without having to install additional programs, simply just your devices are DLNA!
    4. Send your documents directly between 2 PC Share your content directly between two computers near the Easy File Share. Using WiFi technology in Ad-Hoc mode, you can transfer, store, convert all your media files directly and simply without needing to be connected to a network.

The Samsung SF510 is a laptop with an excellent design and specifications that make anyone want to have one. The machine with 15.6 inch screen and 1366 × 768 runs with an Intel 2.4GHz Core i3, next to which we have 4GB of RAM and 500GB of disk space, all for a price of $ 630 U.S. dollars via BestBuy. As we see in the image the notebook features a stunning curvaceous design also features an exquisite audio quality, is easy to synchronize with other devices, turn on your battery quickly and have a wonderful 7 hour. Finally, the SF510 uses Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit version.

Samsung SF510, power and long range. Not only the outside of the Samsung SF510 is motivating, but 'his guts', also called the attention of anyone seeking productivity and portability on a computer other than the desktop. Among the features of the SF510, find a LED backlit screen of 15.6 inches and resolution of 1366 * 768 pixels, an Intel Core i3 330M to 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 560 GB hard drive and a USB 3.0 port. A stand out from its elements, its hybrid graphics system, i.e. the Samsung SF510 incorporates two graphics cards to be switched because of the graphics power that we demand. When you run games or watch movies, go running the NVIDIA GeForce GT 420 with 512 MB. If instead we use lightweight software or unplug the power cable, the chip becomes Intel graphics support, managing to reduce energy consumption and therefore increase battery life, which certainly stands at about 7 hours useful.

Among the new technologies that Samsung is introducing its range of notebooks and netbook we highlight the role Fast Start. This feature allows the Samsung SF510 start in 3 seconds, from a state of hibernation. To achieve such a system, the computer saves hard disk space and data memory, just before entering hibernation. Then, by simply pressing the power button on the laptop, the system is fully active in just 3 seconds, so we need not wait to return to full charge.

Samsung SF510, price and availability

The Samsung SF510 reach Spain in a few days, along with other smaller models like the Samsung SF310 (13 inches) and Samsung SF410 (14 inches). Its price has not been confirmed yet, but is expected to cost around $1100