Thread: Acer aspire: Graphics is not good after install NFS

Acer aspire: Graphics is not good after install NFS

The graphical performance of my Acer aspire laptop is very low, and I detect this problem after installation NFS(Need for speed) high definition game. My machine is configured with 3GB RAM and along with that 320 GB hard drive, which is enough for me to fulfill my requirements with this machine. Along with that installed NVIDIA GEForce high definition graphical interface. The machine is running with widows 7 OS. But now after installing the game, I found a little bit problems in my graphical interface, which is not performing well. The problem is occurring in both during playing the game, along with also while watching any movie or any video clip. I am just confused whether this one for the graphics driver or for the any other cause. I hope someone from here will be guiding me something to solve this issue. Any input will be appreciated greatly…

Re: Acer aspire: Graphics is not good after install NFS

1. Yes according to the problem which is occurring for in both while playing game and also while watching any video, the cause is should be the graphics driver. So I would like to suggest you to reinstall the graphics driver, so of that you need to insert eth installation disk of the driver in your machine, now proceed to device manner, and from there open the display driver tab, now right click on it and select the update option. It will ask you to select the online or the offline option, select offline, browse and install the driver from the disk or from the machine, if you stored the installation file in your machine. Along with that is would like to suggest you check whether any unknown visual effects those are applied in your machine, are not creating the problem, if you found something like this then remove that one and then reboot your machine. I hope the above mentioned information will somehow help you to overcome from the machine.

Make a recovery disk of your windows platform that you rate using. For that enter into the start menu and from there locate recovery disk option. After making the disk, I suggest you to format the primary drive, because some of the windows file will collaborate with the software application files those are installed in your machine. So for that, the format option is better than the reinstall. Simply right click on eth primary driver name and select eth format, do not use the quick format. This will only format the drive, where you installed the operating system. Now insert the windows installation disk and switch on the power button. The machine will automatically detect and open the bootable disk and start the installation process, click on install now button, and by following the instructions load the operating system. By the system recovery disk you will able to install the drivers. After a fresh windows installation in your machine, the problem will no longer stay in your machine.

As per my opinion, I also think that the graphics driver is the cause of this problem. For this I would like to recommend you to update the driver version. Because in some of the cases, I found that the driver versions are might be crashed with some other software or visual effect application program. So by update the firmware version, the problem can be solved. For that first of all remove the existing driver version from your machine and then visit to the manufacturer web site, from there select the desire driver application, and be sure that you are going for the correct version which is compatible with the windows platform version that you are using. Also install the DirectX graphical application program in your machine, this for both gaming the other video performance. This one also gives you nice graphical interface.

According to my opinion, I think the problem should be for the gaming console, because I had the similar issue, and after that one of my friend suggest me to install the game in some other way, by which the gaming console files will not collaborate with the windows log file, so in future if the windows will create any problem with in your machine, then the game will run also this one prevent the problem regarding sound. So first of all remove the game from your machine. Now install daemon tool image mount application program in your machine, along with that make a image file of the gaming console by which you are facing problem. Now right click on the daemon tool icon,. From the task manager. Select mount option, one by one mount the gaming disk with the application program. Now run the installation program. I hope by this process the problem that you mentioned in your post, will not arrives later.