Thread: Micromax Q5 wap not connecting

Micromax Q5 wap not connecting

I’ve a micromax Q5 mobile phone. I’ve recently activated WAP setting in it, I’m quite happy with that. One day I’ve installed a memory boosting software from internet for boosting the speed of my internet. After installation a message came to my mobile, I’ve try to open that message but it showed loading. When I try to access internet via opera mini browser then it shows wap not connecting. I’m not able to access my internet, I’ve tried many times to access but again and again I’m getting the same issue, I don’t understand why this happening. Please suggest me what to do. Please help me.

Re: Micromax Q5 wap not connecting

The file you downloaded from internet it might be corrupted. You should always download a software or files from a reliable website. There may be a possibility of virus in that file, but I’m not sure. you should check for the virus in your file. Scan that file and check for virus. If detected then remove it. Remove that file and then try to check the connection, I think something is wrong with your file which you have downloaded from the internet, so please, remove that file first and then try to access your internet connection. i hope it work for you. If this does’nt work for you then try to contact your service provider.

I think something is wrong with that software which you have downloaded from the internet. It might be corrupted or some virus is attached in the file of that software. You should never download anything from any unreliable sites. First try to delete that file if you are not able to delete that file then go for a antivirus software and scan it for virus. After scanning the virus must be deleted then check your wap connection, try to access your internet, if you able to connect to internet then fine, if not, then you have to contact your service provider.

Your phone is not connecting to internet because of that software. The software which you have downloaded it might be corrupted. To solve this problem you have to restore your phone to factory setting and install the application back. If you don’t want to restore your phone to factory setting then try to scan that file for virus. It might be some virus in that file and doing this things. If possible remove that software from your phone and then try to connect to internet. If you don’t get access after removing that software, then contact your service provider to solve this issue.

I think the software which you have downloaded it not supporting your opera mini browser. Try to access your wap with other browser or some other version of opera mini browser. You can also download other browser from internet. If you still face the same problem with new browser then remove that software from your mobile and then try to access to internet or check your WAP connection. If your problem is not solved then you can contact to your service provider.