Thread: How to format memory card in sony ericsson W595?

How to format memory card in sony ericsson W595?

I’ve brought a new sony Ericson w595 mobile phone. It works good for a few days, but after that it performance become very slow. A few days back I’ve taken some songs from my friend via Bluetooth. After playing that songs performance of my phone become very slow. I think some kind of virus has entered in my phone and because of that my phone responding me very slow. Actually I don’t know the actual cause of problem, I’m not a techie. Please tell me why this problem is occurring in my phone or suggest me some tips to fix this problem. Please help me.

Re: How to format memory card in sony ericsson W595?

Your sony Ericson mobile is performing slow because of virus, you need to install antivirus in your mobile to remove a virus. You can download a antivirus from internet and install in your mobile. Scan your memory card with antivirus and remove the virus, after doing that you will not face this kind of problem. If you don’t want to do that then you need to format your memory card. Formatting a memory card is quite easy you will get this option in setting of your mobile. After formatting a memory card if you still face a problem then you need to take your mobile to a techie or service center, though you’re mobile are new you’ll get one year warranty for that, so don’t worry.

If any virus is entered in your mobile than you need a antivirus to remove that virus. Antivirus will scan and detect that virus in you mobile and then you can remove that virus. If you’re not able to remove virus by antivirus, then you have to format your mobile for that. Formatting mobile is quite easy in sony Ericson w595 mobile, you can format your mobile by your own, you ‘ll not need anybody help. If you really don’t know how to format your mobile then follow the instructions: go in ‘menu’ of your mobile and select ‘organizer’ and select ‘file manager’ in that. After you see ’ file manager ‘ you need to press left navigation key of mobile and go in ‘option’. In ‘option’ you have to select ‘format’ option of your memory card and it will format your memory card.

Are you sure this is happening because of virus?. First make sure what is the cause of this problem, then find the solution. It may be some other problem you have to find out that first, if you’re sure that it is a problem of virus then download a antivirus and install in your mobile. Scan your mobile for virus, if detected, remove it. Now check that your mobile is performing proper or not. If your mobile still performing very slow then format your mobile, it will remove all the data ( including virus) from your memory card and your memory card will become empty. Formatting a sony Ericson w595 is very easy, you can easily do that.

Formatting the memory card will remove all the data from your memory card, so please keep in mind that. First try to scan your memory card from antivirus. There are some good antivirus(specially for mobile) are available in market or you can also download it from internet . install a antivirus in your mobile and scan your mobile if any virus is detected then remove that virus. If your antivirus is unable to remove that virus then you have to format your memory card. Formatting memory card will remove all the data from your mobile and it will also remove the virus if any exist in your memory card. If this does’nt work for you can visit to a service center of your mobile.