Thread: Acer eMachines d725 with win7 ultimate not booting up

Acer eMachines d725 with win7 ultimate not booting up

I have bought a new Acer eMachines d725 laptop and this laptop was running Windows Vista on it. But as I am in love with Windows 7, I have installed the Ultimate version of Windows 7 on this laptop. But since I have installed this operating system on my laptop, It is not booting up at all. Can you guys tell me what could be the reason for laptop not booting up for with windows 7 operating system.

Re: Acer eMachines d725 with win7 ultimate not booting up

It might be the battery that might not be supporting your laptop to get started. I suggest you to pull out the battery and try starting your machine with the adapter only. If it still does not starts then there is no other way to make your laptop working. Are you at least getting the BIOS screen or your laptop is not just responding to the power button. Issue could also relate with the power button as there could be some problem with the button itself.

When I start my pc, it hangs after the windows logo on top of sessions. I try to restart my pc it makes me start windows normally or run the tool to identify errors (recommend), I try NDSL2 but nothing works, I do not want to format because I have all my photos and I do not want to lose. Can you help me please thank you in advance. Even I am running Windows 7.

1) Go to System Restore: Go to the Control Panel and then enter into System and Security -> System, Here you have to click on System Protection then System Restore. Go to the Start and then Search, click the System Restore program.

2) For Command Prompt: type in Start -> Search cmd, then right-click on cmd.exe -> Run as administrator. Rstrui.exe type and confirm with Enter System Restore wizard opens, click Next Checking Show other restore points. Select the restore point to the desired date by highlighting it and click Next. Verify that this is indeed the appropriate restore point. Read the instructions, especially if the password has been changed recently and close all programs, then click Finish. Validate warning message with Yes. The system prepares, session is closed, restoring boots, wait. The system restarts and after opening the session a success message appears.

It does appear that you must insist on the side "repair windows". Please note that ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT repair the loss of your data, not using the repair tool for Windows. You have not specified what happens at the stage of repair, can you elaborate please? If your PC is it a laptop or desktop computer tower type? Do you own the complete software installation in Windows 7? Thank you for your reply, good luck and keep us informed, keep patience!

chrisrodac Guest

Hello friends, I have emachinesD725, windows 7 pre install.I want to install windows xp on it.Please guide me or let me know the steps regarding this.
    Also my wi-fi button is not working. So please help me in this regards.
    Thanks & Regards
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrodac View Post
    Hello friends, I have emachinesD725, windows 7 pre install.I want to install windows xp on it.Please guide me or let me know the steps regarding this.
    Also my wi-fi button is not working. So please help me in this regards.
    Thanks & Regards
    Chris
    You could try to install windows xp in dual boot system with windows 7. You can just follow the tips on how to do it from here - Installing Windows XP after Windows 7 (Dual boot) . Or, you can simply clean install windows xp by putting its cd/dvd into the drive and then simply following the on screen tips shown on the screen. As for the emachines D725 wifi button, you will first have to install its driver, check in the motherboard cd for the wifi drivers or just download it from its manufacturers website.