Thread: How to connect Samsung Soul modem with Windows 7

How to connect Samsung Soul modem with Windows 7

Is there a method without installing an elder operating system more than my present one? I can utilize my Samsung Soul as a modem by means of Windows 7 64 Prof Running Dell inspiron laptop. Remember XP Mode is not functioning on my A8n-Sli. Practical PC says is does not clutch hardware and help out visualization even although Virtual PC 2007 worked very well in vista 64. Please Help.

Re: How to connect Samsung Soul modem with Windows 7

Before being capable to utilize the cell phone as a Modem used for your network, you will have to attach your cell phone to your PC. This is made possible by the end of two combinations: first, a laptop, on the other so-called data card or USB modem. The whole thing is just as possible here, the user is in almost every notebook insert a data card, only one PCMCIA / PC Card or PC-Express slot for the mobile connect card is necessary. Should this not be desired or the connection may be necessary to a normal PC, it is advisable to use a USB modem to UMTS / HSDPA capability 2.o to a USB port. By means of an inserted into the data card or USB modem SIM card can be built from now on, any time over the wireless network, an Internet connection with your laptop or PC. One is thus bound in any way on cable or the like, and has mobile internet for laptop.

To connect your mobile as a modem you can use the usb cable or it can be done through the Bluetooth. The best way to connect internet on pc using your mobile phone is the cable, because it allows a better connection speed than the infrared or Bluetooth however unavailability of cable you can use either infrared or Bluetooth . For laptops, they should let you all log on the Internet unless they are very old model.

The previous manipulations can use the modem of the mobile as a modem connection. However, we must have a wap account to use this connection. Having a wap account highlights a problem that passes through the proxy of the mobile operator. So many ports are inaccessible, since blocked by the operator, as we recall, the base is a connection for wap. The remaining operation is to configure the phone number to activate the wap connection, and configuring the browser to access the content of web pages through the proxy operator. Some important point should be keep in mind while doing this:
    • Refer to the properties of the bone to dispose of the mobile connection code to trigger the connection.
    • The configuration of the mobile remains in your care, It does not connect to internet from the PC, it connects to the mobile connection is triggered, and shares its connection, and you can access the net. To go on the internet is through the proxy of the operator.

To connect to the web via my mobile phone I have two solutions one with the cable I connect my 501c sagem orange with the original cable and then I run the application Well phone XT detects my mobile phone I still have a clicker on the icon I connect to the web course must either activate the GPRS has from the mobile put the solutions with Bluetooth. I activate my Bluetooth mode active and visible and then I run on my pc BlueSoleil detects my phone and according to my use of the web I click on either connection icon in a web that has connected me 115kb / ps, the other a 96/kb/ps. I recommend disconnecting the infrared because it’s large it is important not to touch the mobile and very annoying as it receives a sms currant connection. The number to call normally and pre-register if any of times it does not appear to leave a message and I will communicate the connection number to enter.

To connect to the web via my mobile phone I have two solutions one with the cable I connect my 501c sagem orange with the original cable and then I run the application Well phone XT detects my mobile phone I still have a clicker on the icon I connect to the web course must either activate the GPRS has from the mobile put the solutions with Bluetooth. I activate my Bluetooth mode active and visible and then I run on my pc BlueSoleil detects my phone and according to my use of the web I click on either connection icon in a web that has connected me 115kb / ps, the other a 96/kb/ps. I recommend disconnecting the infrared because it’s large it is important not to touch the mobile and very annoying as it receives a sms currant connection. The number to call normally and pre-register if any of times it does not appear to leave a message and I will communicate the connection number to enter.

Your laptop has a Bluetooth interface? if so, turn on before the mobile Bluetooth and make visible and locate the phone if the laptop has found the mobile phone he should do anything more really alone, at least it was so with me, at some point the computer asks you then if he Bluetooth device to use as a modem. And from then on it is a breeze, even for non-pros! If the laptop has no BT interface, you can always buy a little money for, just at amazon.de etc. Look and a tip even if you have bought the BT adapter simply plug times (USB) and wait for what happened, not just hastily installing the software is not necessary, at least it was for me like that.