Thread: Update of Windows 7 Phone is accurate ?

Update of Windows 7 Phone is accurate ?

Hi friends actually I need quick help from your side. I want to know here that the update which is provided by the windows 7 phone they all are accurate or not. I have windows 7 phone and I want to update it but I have heard that after updating this it cause lots of issue. So that is why here I want to confirm that this is true or not. And please try to give me information on to this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Update of Windows 7 Phone is accurate ?

Whatever information I get regarding this I have just tell you over here and this is what I got the information on the official website of the windows 7 phone. Actually with CES 2011, we are entitled to great information on updating Windows 7 Phone. The site Mobility Digest has done a great job, by WMExperts summary, here are most important lines:
    • The first update will take place during the month of February and will provide enhanced research in the Marketplace, copy and paste and support of CDMA.
    • 7 Mozart HTC and Samsung Omnia 7 will be entitled to in their future CDMA version, but we do not yet know with which operators (not particularly useful for us)
    • It is expected to launch two games Xbox Live a week (good news is that these games are generally very good quality)
    • The update will affect a lot Bing Maps
    • Level API, access to the camera, compass and the ability to download add-ons directly from an application will not be available before the second update.

Thank you for this information. I also hope that regressions will be corrected quickly as essential:
    - Synchronize contacts with ActiveSync and not this mess with no name
    - Able to load off his smartphone
    - Send an MMS with something other than a photo
    - Send an email with something other than a photo attachment
    - Able to play a video received as an attachment
    - Find critical apps (MSN, etc ...)

I am not able to find MSN on the Marketplace. I'll watch again. For me, the rest is also important: having a multimedia smartphone that knows how to send a single media, photos, damage.As for the lack of ActiveSync and file explorer / mass storage mode, totally inexcusable and pathetic! Besides, no external card. So whatever I know regarding this I have just explain it over here.

It's unbelievable not! Have to really feel like dealing with a Beta version with the bones Windows Phone 7! When I see the power of the beast, one is really frustrated is limited as is like having a race car and drive only in first! Since the departure gates of MS is really great no matter what (even before I should say) But I think it would never let that happen. And regarding this I am kind of sure.