Thread: Nokia 6500c :Error with "Sync calendar and tasks"

Nokia 6500c :Error with "Sync calendar and tasks"

I am having problem by "Sync calendar and tasks" - each and every one other sync is very well.It all worked OK by means of PC Suite earlier. I have auto upgraded to Ovi on previous link.Can anybody assist.Error message at what time trying to sync is:
    "Not enough space in device First remove some files from your device and then sync again.8393f01e"

Re: Nokia 6500c :Error with "Sync calendar and tasks"

I have accurately the similar trouble by my 6500Classic. The "old" suite worked very well, to keep away from the convincing messages to upgrade, I have recently installed the OVI suite furthermore things are slow, I require to remove file, but do not make out what to remove since I distinguish no files to delete in the browser. Furthermore the SMS message do not permit cut and paste any longer. This should be an upgrading .

I also had this trouble at what time upgrading to the OVI software when making use of a Nokia 6303 classic. Contacts will sync very well however the 8393f01e out of memory error take place for the calendar. Yet weirdly I have noted that calendar entry does sync between the cell phone and the PC even at what time this error arise? Possibly this error is their weird means of telling you it has worked?

Nokia Ovi Suite Sync has stopped functioning at what time I sync my outlook contacts furthermore calendar by my Nokia device. Choose Ovi Suite through Tools / Options / My device / delete this device. One time you include the device back to Ovi Suite, choose tools / Add device/ reconfigure the Sync/ Option / device sync settings and sync once more.

If the above does not help then Go to start menu and select Control Panel-> add/remove programs "Repair" Nokia Ovi Suite. Or else try Uninstall the following Programs, from Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver and PC Connectivity Solution. Later download the latest ovi suite from nokia website. After installation reboot the system. Disconnect your internet from computer as well as connect your mobile to the computer. This is to stop the computer looking for new drivers from internet. One time all the necessary drivers are installed automatically, now you should be able to connect your device now.

Each time you remove the MDataStore.db3 -file - you as well delete every contacts as well as text messages that may be store in Ovi Suite. Also additional metadata may possibly be lost (such as music playlists, photo albums, and so on).As a result if you do not desire to lose: shift the Nokia data store folder to a dissimilar location on the hard drive. Next time after connection, fresh nokia data store will be produced rather than corrupted one.