Thread: how to install opera mini 5.1 in samsung GT-S5230

how to install opera mini 5.1 in samsung GT-S5230

I’ve recently brought a Samsung GT S5230 mobile phone. I want to use gprs connection in my mobile and I want to use internet through opera mini browser. I don’t have any idea about the opera mini browser, how to use it, how to install it. Please provide me information about the opera mini browser. Please tell me how to install the opera mini browser and how to use it. Please tell me the procedure of installation step by step.

Re: how to install opera mini 5.1 in samsung GT-S5230

You can use opera mini browser in your Samsung GT- S5230 mobile. It is very easy to use opera in mobile, it works very good in mobile. You can easily type the address of your site and search in any search engine. You can also bookmark your web page so that you can view that page next time. For installation you have to first install that browser from internet. You can download that browser from opera website and you don’t have to pay anything for that. After downloading just press 'ok' to that file and it will install automatically. Most of the mobile come with inbuilt opera mini browser.

Opera mini browser is very easy to use, you just have to download it from the internet and install in your mobile. After installing you have to restart your mobile once and then you are ready to use. You can download a opera mini from opera site or any torrent site it is available free of cost. After installing you can use this browser very easily, you can bookmark your web pages, save your webpage and manage your cookies also. You can use any version of opera mini, both are great. For more information you can visit to a opera website.

Opera mini is a browser through which we can navigate on a internet. It gives new touch to a phone. You can also use internet without opera min install but then you can’t use feature of opera mini like bookmarks, saving web pages, etc. browser gives you many facilities, you can restrict a website which you don’t want to get access by anybody in your mobile. You can manage your cookies very well in the browser, so this are the some features which every one like to use in mobile. Using the opera mini browser is very easy in Samsung GT-S5230 mobile.