Thread: Software upgrade problem of Nokia E71

Software upgrade problem of Nokia E71

I am architect. I have Nokia E71. I want to use latest mobile software’s related to cad and similar to that so it becomes helpful to me to see all my constructions designs and modifications that I received through mails sent by my engineering staff when I am outside. I took advice off my friends they suggest me to upgrade my headsets software first for better performance. I have just installed latest Ovi suit of version 3 , but when I ask for software’s, it detects new one but fails to update my software’s. is there somebody who able to answer me as soon as possible? Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Software upgrade problem of Nokia E71

I understand your problem. I think you first check you’re your mobile phone version. As for every different mobile version there is different software’s available for up gradation. You can come to which version you are currently using simply by dialing *#0000# from your key-pad. It will show you the mobile phone’s version you are using. When who come across you version number then try to search updates according to that number. Most probably there have been issue regarding latest updates much like E72.

I search throughout Google for finding solution regarding your problem. After doing lot of research I come to know that there might be issue related to your computer. If you are using 64-bit computer than most probably ovi suit not worked properly. If possible try to update your Nokia E71 by connecting it with another 32-bit computer. Nokia also motioned on their official site that ovi suit gives his best performance when it used with 32-bit computer.

IF you are unable to receive updated software’s even if you are trying to access it from 32-bit then I suggest you to try same scenario, but after removing all your mobile phones residential applications. Don’t forget to take back-up off all data like contacts and all that that you store on mobile. There is an possibility of vanishing all that kind of data at the time of removing these kinds of application which installed on your mobile phone.