Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micromax q75 games, software and application free

Micromax q75 games, software and application free

Yesterday I have bought a new Micromax Q75 mobile phone. This is a QWERTY keypad mobile phone. I want to install some good application and games on my mobile phone. But I want free mobile phone games application and software. I have also searched for all this stuffs for mobile phone I didn’t got any good application, so someone please help me to solve my problem, Please help me.

Re: Micromax q75 games, software and application free

FIFA, due to its good graphics and gameplay. And that is why today I want to tell you about new fifa 2011 for mobile phones. So, if you want to have fun in your free time scoring goals with your favorite team, you can do with the new fifa 2011 for mobile phones. This game is very awesome and also compatible with various resolutions. Among its improvements, this game relies on more dynamic, better gameplay, new features and giving you the possibility to create custom players, and much more. FIFA 2011 which you can download from any of the links below, is compatible with phones in 176 x 220 screens, 240 x 320 pixel touchscreen.

Messenger instant messaging service is the most used and, currently, almost any phone enables you to chat on MSN, wherever you are. And what about the Android phones? They also have a formal application of Messenger, very complete. MSN Messenger for Android is very practical and works almost in real time, although it always depends on your phone model. You can add your own avatar, personal nickname, share photos, video and communicate via chat, on their mobile phones with your friends.

I would like to suggest you to download the Contra 4 java mobile games. Bill Rizer has come in the Isle of Galuga for this new exciting mobile adventure, and this time they bought another kind of help. When last we left our heroes they had conquered the alien invasion, and two years later have been called to defeat the terrorist organization Blackadder. I hope you like this games for your mobile phone.

Hi,

I have a problem with my Q75 being stuck on earphone mode, I called the company, they said I need to take it into a service center to get the software updated.
    I am overseas and will not be back in India for a while, please help by sending me the update file and how to do it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jumperdog View Post
    I am overseas and will not be back in India for a while, please help by sending me the update file and how to do it.
    Well, i can understand your problem. If there is no possibilities to update the firmware yourself, than you can try resetting the device. It also helps you to solve all such problems. In order to reset your device, follow these steps:

Menu > Settings > Restore factory settings

Tip: You need to enter the phone password when you want to restore factory default. The preset phone password is 0000.

Thanks for your reply, i did try factory reset but still no joy. I really need the software update. This morning the same thing happened to my new Micromax Phsyic.

i did try factory reset but still no joy. I really need the software update.
    Oops, than i think Software update is the only solution for this. Alrite, what you can do is download Micromax PC Suite, or from here, install it on your operating system. You can download the required drivers from here. Once your installation is completed successfully, launch the PC Suite, connect the phone via cable and try to upgrade the software yourself. Do let me know the results.

Hi Maq,

Managed to load the drivers and the PC suite, do you have the update file needed for the two phones to fix the problem with it being stuck on ear phone mode.

Cheers

If you want to download the PC suit for this then just click here and it will start downloading the PC suite for this. I am also using the same and it is working great for me. It is around 2 MB file and can be downloaded in seconds. So download and use this. Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for that info but I already have the PC Suite and the USB drivers, what I need is the actual phone software like the Operating system which Micromax uses to set up the phone.
    Can anyone help me with this PLEASE

hi jumperdog,

What you need is a firmware for your Micromax mobile phone and that might be or might be not officially released/available on the support site of micromax. Can you check in the pc suite whether there is an option for software update for your mobile phone, because all software/operating system upgrade is done from the micromax site only, like in nokia where we connect it to the nokia server.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi there, no nothing in the PC suite. Any other way that I can get the firmware and load it on my fones

Hi there, no nothing in the PC suite. Any other way that I can get the firmware and load it on my fones
    Well, have you checked the Micromax Website whether they are having firmware for the Micromax q75 mobile phone or not. Email and ask them if they provide it cause there seems to be no customized firmware available for it as well. In any case, if you try to restore your phone to factory settings then also it will look like a fresh mobile out directly from the market.

I did email Micromax support, they said i needed to take it in to a service center but this is not possible as I am overseas. I also tried resetting the fone several times but it did not work.

Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast