Thread: Nokia C3 video and gaming

Nokia C3 video and gaming

I recently bought a brand new Nokia c3. There is no problem regarding any application when it was new. I loved to download latest games as well as interesting video clips from my internet connection or simply say from my WIFI connection, but from last few days I am facing problem while playing games.
    When I play any game on my Nokia c3 it crashes completely. Yesterday there was heap I faced problem while playing simple videos also. Is there any way to resolve this? There are new games available on web
    And I am keen to play them.

Re: Nokia C3 video and gaming

I am also Nokia C3 user from last Seven months. Last month I am also facing the same problem regarding games, but that was GPRS issue. There are few games which freeze my headset as they need continuous GPRS connection. So I solved this problem by making necessary changes in my GPRS settings under settings, connectivity option. There might be another issue as you told me that you unable to play your video files make sure that your GPRS connection is turn off while making big video files there might be possibility that your headset’s ram not capable operating both those things together.

If you are sure, that this problem is not related to GPRS connectivity. Then I suggest you to go for complete scanning of your headset as well as memory card or mass storage with the help of some updated anti-virus. You can easily download any Anti- virus free trial pack from their official site. There is a possibility that at the time of downloading videos or games you also receive virus. Scanning will help you to remove that bug from your headset.

After removing bugs as well as corrupted data from your headset if you are facing same problem regarding video crashing then I suggest you to check whether your cell- phone supports that particular video format or not. If not than with the help of video converter you can convert it into another format which is supportable by your headset. Also advice you to check particular games requirement and check whether your it is supportable by your mobile phones software. If you want to play latest games on it then simply upgrade your software version from 4.45 to 4.60.

If updated software version of software also disables to help in case of video as well as gaming then I suggest you to go for hard reset you can easily reset your headset by holding a weird key combination that is call button, volume button and power button. There is also another for which you just have to enter the code “*#7780#” and when he ask you to enter security than enter 12345 which is default for all Nokia mobile phones, if you are not change it before.Faulty memory card but alas already formatted it still same issue.You can restore your headset using weird key combination or by entering code ”*#7780#” through your key pad, if your headset prompts you to enter security code than enter 12345 which is default for all Nokia mobile phones, if you are not change it before.