Thread: ASUS TFT Screen Resolution changes on its own

ASUS TFT Screen Resolution changes on its own

I have been using the Asus TFT Screen So, the following problem I have. Run my screen resolution to 1680x1050. Latest drivers I've been on it about a week ago. Wherever he came out. Since 3 days I got the problem: Computer turned on, distorted image on the right after. One can see everything, but it's not just the right resolution. If I screw down the resolution to 1360x768 then it is also back, but is not so nice. I then set to 1680x1050, but picture was "squished" and the right was black border. I 've Simply rebooted and picture was normal and the 1680x1050 resolution. Now of course I know not why. At the Graka, the driver had someone already with this problem?

Re: ASUS TFT Screen Resolution changes on its own

I think that the display settings needs to be set with the help of the buttons that are present on the TFT screen. Please tell me whether it is possible to get it fixed by setting it on auto adjustment. If that does not help then for one time switch display off and then for a few seconds the error disappears so. If you are still in such a problem then check for the video drivers.

I think you should see the cleanliness of the Graphic Card and also the fan and heat sink test again here you can also sometimes check it with a magnifying glass. the capacitors on the video card to closely control (surface deformation / discoloration) - the points at the end of the Life-Cycle of Graphic Card. Finally if this does not helps then check for the drives to get this will get the problem fixed.

Did something similar to auto adjustment ... shows all this in the middle is so 50/50 does nothing

Display off and, unfortunately, does nothing

Because Graphic Card, fan-I've made are clean, no discoloration struck me directly. But I am not a computer professional they now have about 1.5 years

Can there possibly a driver lying or something? What I noticed is when the resolution is 1680x1050 jammed in such right, then I get more one-ellen resolutions up to 2560x1600 1680x1050 resolution. however, if my time is working again, then this is the highest I can select.