Thread: Nokia C6-01 restarts automatically

Nokia C6-01 restarts automatically

Hi all. I have bought a new Nokia C6-01 phone and gifted it to my brother on this Christmas. It is a very good phone and many of my friends are using the same and not having any problem with that. I don’t know why but my Nokia C6-01 phone keeps on hanging randomly and restarts. It does not happen to normal conditions. It only happens while typing the messages; navigate with ovi store or simply changing the desktop view. Please tell me that why this is happening to me and how can I solve this issue? Thank you.

Re: Nokia C6-01 restarts automatically

If the mobile is overloaded with the application then it is possible that it will restart itself. I mean that there may be many applications running in the background of the mobile system. You need to end the application properly after using that. If you want to check that how many applications are running in your phone then long press the menu button and this will show you the running application. Here either end all the applications together or end them one by one.

You told that you bought it at this Christmas So I am sure that that is still under warranty. So take the phone and the warranty card and visit the dealer from where you bought this phone. Ask them for the problem. If they can solve the issue then it is fine but if they are not able to resolve the issue then you can directly go to your nearest Nokia Service center and as it is under warranty then they will fix the issue without any charge. This will be the best way to resolve this issue.

It may be due to the outdated firmware. So check for the firmware that your mobile is using. If there is updated firmware available on internet then install that to your phone. There are more chances that installing the updated firmware will solve the issue for you. There is one more benefit of doing this that it will also improve the performance of the phone that mean it will reduce the response time of it.

There may be some loose connection in your phone. If your phone is losing the connection then also it can create the issues like this. So the first thing that you have to do is to visit any mobile repairing shop and ask them to check for such problem. They will fix it, if there is any lose connection. It may not be the perfect answer but I can surely say that this is one of the top possible reasons for the issues like this.

If none of the above solution helps you then the final thing that you can do is to perform the hard reset on your phone. The reset problem intended for the Symbian^3 devices are somewhat dissimilar. The C6 make use of a unusual version.*Well, the complete reset is not something you must think lightly and should simply be done if required because it cleans the entire data. So, always keep in mind to take backup your phone earlier than performing resets as your data might be lost. The "3 finger deep reset" through the phone powered off, press as well as hold these three keys at the same time "*" "3" "green phone" and after that power on phone with the help of on/off button even as keeping the three keys depressed till you listen the start-up tone.