Thread: USB connection not available in Nokia E5

USB connection not available in Nokia E5

Hello friends, I had recently brought a Nokia E5 which was working very efficiently for first few weeks. Now I am finding a problem in this phone. I am not able to connect my Nokia E5 through the USB, it not able to connect either by selecting it with Media Transfer mode or PC suite mode. I find a logo beside the battery status which lasts for few seconds and then the logo goes missing. I am not able to figure out the problem. If anyone is aware about the problem then please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: USB connection not available in Nokia E5

I also had a similar kind of problem in phone. My phone was unable to detect the USB signal in my PC then I got the solution from one of my friends. You need to follow the following step in order to get your USB connected properly in your PC.
    First step is that you have to disconnect your phone from your PC if it is connected. Note that it should be disconnected properly. Then you need to open Control Panel section from start menu and go to Programs and features. You will find that from the list of all available programs you need to select Nokia Connectivity cable driver. Now, you need to click on this option where you will find change button on the top of the toolbar. Now you have to setup dialog box that pops up next, choose Repair and select the option OK. Wait for setup to which is suppose to complete. If it is asking to restart then restart the computer. Now, you connect the phone you’re PC and note that you have installed the driver correctly.

I also agree with the solution which is provided. I can assure you that after doing this you get rid of this USB connection problem. It is the worst thing when the phone is not detected in your PC through USB connection. But, still you have the solution. Once you try out this solution I can guarantee you that you will never face any such problem in your phone. My suggestion is that you should try out the above solution which will help you to get rid of your problem successfully.

Well, I had also encountered with the same problem as you are facing now. In my phone also the USB connection logo use to come for 15 seconds and then it used to vanish. I also did not understand the problem then later when I called to the Nokia care executive I also got the similar solution which is been mentioned. I think that this the solution for USB which is not connecting in PC. Nokia E5 is a good phone after using this solution it will be more efficient and more delightful to use.