Thread: how to Connect nokia 6233 to pc for internet

how to Connect nokia 6233 to pc for internet

I’ve nokia 6233 mobile phone and I’m using internet on my mobile, it works good, but i want to connect my nokia 6233 mobile phone to pc for using internet. Is it possible to connect my phone to a pc, if yes, then how, what is the requirement for connecting my phone to pc. please give me the detail procedure of connection. Please tell me the procedure of connecting my phone to pc step by step. Please explain in easy way though I’m new to this.

Re: how to Connect nokia 6233 to pc for internet

Yes, you can connect your nokia 6233 mobile phone to pc. You can connect to pc via pc suite and it is quite easy . you need a pc suite which came with your nokia handset, if you don’t have the pc suite then you can download it from internet. You just have to mention your product and model no. of your handset. you have to install it in your pc, after installing the pc suite you have to connect your handset to pc via data cable wire which came with your nokia handset. Then you need a setting to connect your handset to pc from your service provider . after saving that setting you can access the internet in your pc.

You can connect to a modem using nokia 6233 modem. The connection which you will get it’s a umts connection i.e.. 3G and it will be slow connection compare to broadband connection because your service provider is offering you a GPRS connection. For connecting to pc you need a setting from your service provider which will connect your handset to a pc. It is unique for every service provider and handset model.

First You need a pc suite software to install in your pc so your pc hardware can recognize your handset. After installing the pc suite you need a data cable wire which came with your nokia product to connect in pc. After connecting mobile to pc, you need a setting for connecting to internet through pc. Remember this is not a same GPRS setting which you have save in your phone, This is different setting for connecting your pc to internet through mobile.