Thread: Nokia N8 sync for Outlook mail

Nokia N8 sync for Outlook mail

I have recently purchased Nokia n8. I want to know how to have the Outlook Inbox from the notebook synchronized on the N8? I have just connected them and encompass a copy of previous month e-mails helpful while out of job. I do not have Microsoft Exchange. By means of my old E71 this was okay. Attempted the old PC Suite 7.1.30.9 but moreover did not permit me check the Inbox through Outlook. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Re: Nokia N8 sync for Outlook mail

I have successfully sync my Outlook 2007 by means of similar version of Ovi Suite as you, apart from for the mail. Which is a foremost point for me; exclusive of this ‘handy backup’ of my Inbox at pocket a smartphone does not craft that much good judgment? If you’re not receiving the contacts sync I would advise to uninstall Ovi as well as start from the beginning once more, it functioned for me.

N8 is enormous however, still omitted this sync by means of Outlook mail, does anybody knows a approach around? I am keeping messages in my Internet service provider (ISP) for 3 days, which assist only a bit. I want an extensive period such as 30 days which I have on my Windows Mobile 6.5 OS, HTC HD2.If you have any idea please let me know.

I have the similar problem would wish to sync Inbox, Send and so on folders from Outlook 2010 through N8 email or else there is no reason having the email function. Does anyone be familiar with if Nokia is conscious and going to do something regarding it? please let me know any solution to resolve this trouble.Thank you in advance.

I surrender! Today I have information that the OVI sync does not synced appropriately and determined to switch back to my HTC HD2. Let me make out if I be able to stay alive without the N8 camera however by means of full sync in contacts, e-mail and so on that WiMo Active Sync offer. Tried more than a few Forums and read thousands of words however did not discover a solution to sync Outlook Inbox.