Thread: How to connect Nokia N8 using USB OTG

How to connect Nokia N8 using USB OTG

A number of of the N8 consumer lift the trouble of inappropriateness of their usb drives when associated to N8 though they contain fat/fat32 on it. They acquire no helpful reply so far. I have too two usb sticks on top of fat and fat32. The one working very well, the extra one is "unsupported" with no any clear cause. My query is: does anyone have any thought which parameters or characteristic should I attempt to discover in product explanation before I purchase a fresh usb drive to utilize by means of my N8? I just do not desire to misplace the money once more as I did the previous time.

Re: How to connect Nokia N8 using USB OTG

USB On-The-Go is a relatively unknown in mobile phones despite its obvious advantages. USB On-The-Go has been a relatively popular feature on mobile phones. You probably never seen in use, although there are a handful of phones that support it. Usually phones connect to computers and whether they are compatible with mass storage mode, the computer will see them as regular flash units. Some phones can take the role of the computer. USB On-The-Go can do interesting things - for instance, the tablet Nokia N810 can utilize USB On-The-Go meant for connecting a usual PC keyboard and still an external USB hard disk. Whether or not the Nokia N8 can perform any of these tricks remains to be seen if. USB On-The-Go, sounds cool, often eliminating the need for a computer to do something as an intermediary to copy files between devices, but has not caught on. However, we cannot wait to get our hands on a Nokia N8 and see what we can do USB gadgets to work.

In the Nokia N8 was also introduced another important innovation: the 'USB on the Go. This is a new system that will allow you to connect any USB device such as an external hard drive, a flash drive or memory card reader without being in the middle there is a PC. All this thanks to the dedicated USB cable and, for some devices, the use of the electricity grid. This system, therefore, will provide a quick and easy transfer of files from any device connected to the Nokia N8 and vice versa, while on the move.

The 'N8 Nokia is a very advanced device with impressive features such as' USB On-The-G0, with which you can plug a thumb drive or external hard drive through the small micro USB adapter or USB, and copy or reproduce content with the 'use the file manager. In addition to Pen drives and external hard drives you can connect a keyboard or mouse again using the USB OTG. For more you can search for the information on the net and also there are many videos available on net.