Thread: Acer Aspire One ZG8 - No Wireless internet

Acer Aspire One ZG8 - No Wireless internet

I have purchased Acer Aspire ZG8 netbook and it has pre-installed windows 7 home premium. I have recently upgraded this to Windows Home premium edition. In view of the fact that I have upgraded to Windows 7 Home premium edition, I have not been able on the way to connect to any wireless networks. They are not yet displayed in any way! Please assist me!

Re: Acer Aspire One ZG8 - No Wireless internet

I looked at Acer's support website and it does come into view that they have Windows 7 wireless drivers for AO5XX model laptops. Can you go to their website and download as well as install the Windows 7 drivers for your machine and observe if this resolves your problem? You require on the way to install the drivers. Unluckily, you require Internet to acquire them. If you have an Ethernet card you be able to connect to the PC, Windows 7 be supposed to recognize your wireless card as well as download the drivers automatically. Hope this assist!

On the way to install it, do not allow Windows 7 search for drivers. In its place, select browse and after that click let me pick. Now select disk furthermore browse to your new folder. Choose the Atheros AR5006x from the record. You may possibly have to restart prior to doing so, I was able to make out access points however could not connect, as well as the LED would not come on.After rebooting, the whole thing worked just very well. Good luck!

My Acer is in reality one of the AO5XX series. I did not recognize this before for the reason that each and every one the literature it came by means of referred to it just while the ZG8. After reading this post I have downloaded the drivers as well as internet is functioning fine at the moment. Thanks for your help. Hope this will help others having similar trouble.