Thread: hp psc 1210 doesn't work with windows 7

hp psc 1210 doesn't work with windows 7

I am using Acer aspire laptop which I have purchased recently but I am having a problem that it is fail to connect with the printer. Would anybody be familiar with why I'm having problem in set up my printer on the way to my new laptop? May perhaps the trouble be through windows 7? I'm capable to install, however when I hit print, I can observe it waiting, but it not at all prints. Doesn't provide me a fault message moreover. Please help me.

Re: hp psc 1210 doesn't work with windows 7

Windows 7 32bit and 64bit edition both set up a legacy driver from MS Updates mechanically at what time the PSC 1210 is close and twisted on. Old drivers as of your HP fitting disc are no high-quality. Separate the printer as of the PC and uninstall all at present installed PSC 1210 drivers as well as utilities listed in Programs and characteristic. Reboot the PC. Make certain you have an internet association, then join and spin on the PSC 1210. The suitable Windows 7 drivers are supposed to then install on their own.

I think you need to download compatible drivers from the manufacturer's website of your printer, first verify the edition of Windows you are running and afterward look for compatible drivers. After that open System Information and click the Start button and then Point to All Programs from there to Accessories and then go to System Tools after this proceed to System Information. As after doing the previous things click on Resources and then test the system in OS Name and System Type the version of Windows you are running. Log on to the printer manufacturer's Web site and look for a printer driver compatible with the version of Windows. Follow the directions on the Web site on the way to download and set up the drivers. I hope this will help you to get the solution.

I think the problem can be solved by updating the printer drivers using the Printers folder for that you need to open Printers just go to the Start and then go to Control Panel from there proceed to Hardware and Sound and then click Printers. Click the right mouse button on the printer for which you need a new driver, click Run as administrator and then click Properties. If you are encouraged for an administrator code word or verification, type the code word or give verification. Click the Advanced tab and then go to New Driver, and then filled the steps within the 'Add Printer Driver Wizard.

I think it is a driver issue which is might be an unsigned driver. By default, Windows Seven blocks unsigned drivers, this prevents their installation, making it impossible for the operation of the device. We need to temporarily immobilize the signature confirmation. For this you need to go to start and choose Run, and type the following command the text bcdedit / set nointegritychecks ON. Restart your computer and install the unsigned driver. Re-enable signature verification of the driver. After this restart your system.