Thread: Motorola DROID BIONIC price, specification and release date

Motorola DROID BIONIC price, specification and release date

In CES 2011 Motorola has announced a new DROID BIONIC mobile phone. And this mobile phone seems to be a good device with large screen display and high resolution. After seen this mobile phone I had made my mind to buy it. But I am not sure when this thing is going to be released in the market. Also I am having a very less information on its features and cost. I want a bit more detail about the same.

The new Motorola Droid Bionics is brought to you by Verizon to be part of its fleet of terminals for LTE 4G network with a dual-core processor with a speed of 1 GHz each. With the usual nomenclature given to the smartphones of mobile phone carrier U.S., the Bionic Droid equip the operating system Android 2.2 Froyo with that initially hit the stores, although this will occur during the second quarter of this year.

Re: Motorola DROID BIONIC price, specification and release date

Bro otherwise, Motorola maintains technical specification to the mobile phone is still very cloudy. Not even the Android version was used, the manufacturer or giving. According to Central Android mobile phone running the Android 2.2 to the already outdated. It is also not known how long the battery holds out how big and heavy the equipment is, whether the mobile phone has a slot for memory cards or support for other wireless systems in addition to LTE.