Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Motorola ATRIX and ATRIX 4G price, specification and release date

Portable Devices

Old 09-01-2011

Motorola ATRIX and ATRIX 4G price, specification and release date

Currently I am using a new Nokia N8 mobile phone. And this mobile is based on the symbian platform. But I now I am looking to use android mobile phone. I have recently heard that Motorola has announced to launch an ATRIX and ATRIX 4G mobile phone and this mobile phone also has better features as compare to apple iPhone 4. Like better display, processor, camera and etc. So someone can tell me when this mobile phone is going to launch this mobile phone and also price.

Old 09-01-2011

Re: Motorola ATRIX and ATRIX 4G price, specification and release date

The Motorola Atrix 4G has earned its reputation due to ashbeast dual-core processor NVIDIA Tegra 2 which contains in its interior, which accompanies a memory of 1 GB. So we can take over the operating system that we want no problems. Motorola has chosen to give life to Android 2.2 MotoBlur its cloak. Nvidia processor and RAM are complemented by the 16 GB internal memory of the Motorola Atrix 4G, space can expand with microSD memory cards up to 32 GB.
Old 09-01-2011

The special feature of the Atrix 4G is its accessories: Optional, choose the "laptop dock" a docking station which makes the smartphone as a netbook. The dock consists of a 11.6-inch color screen, a keyboard and a trackpad as a mouse. Sits behind the display, an adapter for the Atrix 4G. Plug the phone into the dock, start the "Webtop" App. The shell contains a full-fledged Firefox browser, which appears on the screen of the dock and you put in a position to use the smartphone as a netbook. In addition to the laptop dock, Motorola offers a small docking station called "HD Multimedia Dock with USB ports and HDMI port.
Old 09-01-2011

The Motorola Atrix (without 4G), it will obviously be available in Europe - and this means at least a press release in which it is announced for the UK. This concept will be a reality with the first quarter of 2011 the United States, where it will be marketed by AT & T with 4G connectivity. Its price is yet unknown. Secondly, the "Motorola Laptop Dock" revolves around a WXGA (1366 x 768 pixels) by 11.6 inches, a keyboard and a touchpad. It is home so no processor or other electronic component. It weighs only 1 kg and provides up to 8 hours with its battery of 36 Wh 3 cells.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,