Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to use Swype in touchscreen mobile phone

Portable Devices

Old 09-01-2011

How to use Swype in touchscreen mobile phone

Hi there, I have been using a Nokia N8 mobile phone sine from last 2 months. And now I have again purchased Motorola BRAVO MB520 mobile phone and I am using both mobile phone. And the problem is that there are different touch screen keys in both mobile phone. Now I am looking to install a swipe application on the both mobile phone. But I cannot to use this text editor properly. I want some tips and tricks to use swype input method. Please help me.

Old 09-01-2011

Re: How to use Swype in touchscreen mobile phone

Some tips for using swipe application:

Swype makes my Touch monitor is Streicheltelefon.

With Swype write words on the touch screen by driving the turn of the letters, without lift a finger. By lifting the finger the spaces created between the words. Thus one writes faster on the screen than on paper or keyboard.

Word

Wipe the sequence of the letters of the word, without lift a finger.

Capital letters

At the beginning of the text and after a point appear automatically capitalized. With the Shift key (Shift =) you can switch between small and large letters. Two Pressing the Shift key should the capital letters, so you can enter multiple capital letters in a row. If the finger after a letter over the edge of the keyboard and pulls out then goes on to write the letter is capitalized.

Enter new word to the dictionary

Type the word letter for letter. Once a space or punctuation character is pressed, stores Swype the word in the dictionary.

Correct wrong word

Double-tap the wrong word, published, and tap the screen that appears choose the right word. If the word is not there, they Swype the word again. If necessary, tap it a letter by letter. Swype remembers then this new word.

Caret (cursor) position

Cursor keys are turned on by wiping from the Swype button to SYM key. You can position the cursor with your finger by tapping on the text. You will see a red circle. On the one types again and holds the finger. You will see a magnifying glass view. Now you put the cursor with your finger to the desired location.

Copy, cut and paste text

By wiping the Swipe button to SYM key, you can just turn the keys to copy, cut and paste text.

Umlauts and

Press the corresponding button A, O, U or S bit longer: It appears a range of umlauts and special characters.

English words with apostrophes enter

If the English language (EN) is set to have some words with apostrophes (like "I'm" or "do not") that by drawing the letters in place of the apostrophe key, as the apostrophe would be a normal letter.
Old 09-01-2011

When Swype need to know a few things. For example, there Swype on the keyboard is not the arrow keys, which you can navigate to the Android standard keyboard to the place in the word, the correct one wants. And just take your finger on the point, which is almost an impossibility. But they do exist, these arrow keys, you just have to know how you get there! Arrow keys and other functions such as cut and paste or Page Up and Page Down found when you wipe the swyped Swype button to SYM key words. The Swype button is bottom left and shows a finger that has wiped a blue, s-shaped line.
Old 09-01-2011

Words into the dictionary Swype insert and delete it

The Swype button also allows words to the dictionary and add it to delete it. Have you geswyped a word that was not recognized by Swype, then there exists types and types with the finger twice in rapid succession to (sort of a double-click) to select it. If it is highlighted, tap on the Swype key in and it is added to the dictionary. If there is a word that you want to delete from the dictionary, it's the same type the word, double-tap it, so it is highlighted and then tap the Swype button.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,