Thread: Unable to unlock Keypad in Nokia E5

Unable to unlock Keypad in Nokia E5

I had purchased Nokia E5 just a month ago and I am facing very irritating problem from very first day. And I have decided to share with you. I hope you will help me to fix my problem. Well it takes minimum ten attempts to unlock the keypad. I am really frustrated with this problem. It also prompts that the phone memory is full. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Re: Unable to unlock Keypad in Nokia E5

Well I think you should disable Auto lock keypad feature of your phone. You can use the following instruction. You have to enter into Control Panel from the main Menu. Now go for the Settings. Now select General into Settings. Now select Security and choose Phone and Sim card. You will find Keypad autolock period in the Phone and Sim card. Here you will find the option to disable autolock keypad. You can buy mobile case from the nearest shop to keep your phone inside. Keys won’t be pressed accidentally once you placed the phone into the mobile case. I hope it will help you to solve your problem.

You told me that your phone is prompting that Phone memory is full. I am suggesting you that you should delete all the unnecessary files from your phone. Also I am suggesting you that you should keep the minimum possible level of the messages into inbox and outbox of the phone since high level of messages may cause problem in your phone. You have to also clear the cache memory of the browser. To do so you have to launch your browser and erase all the privacy and cache data. I will be delighted if my suggestion is helpful to you.

I am suggesting you to do hard reset on your phone. Hard reset will help you to overcome from the memory problem that you are facing with. Well hard reset deletes all the information that you have been stored in the phone memory. So I am suggesting you to take back up of the data before hard reset. You can do hard reset by pressing *#7370# on your phone. Press Yes to verify initialization. After hard reset phone does not start then press On/Off ,* and ‘3’ keys simultaneously. Once you have done with the hard reset you can restore the data on the phone memory.