Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Email client for Nokia E7

Portable Devices

Old 09-01-2011

Email client for Nokia E7

I have been using Nokia E7 mobile phone. I am want to use email application mobile phone to send email directly from mobile phone. The main problem is that I want to send or receive attachment because I cannot able to use this feature from web based email. Thatís why I am looking to install one cool email application which can solve my all problem of email. Please help me.

Old 09-01-2011

re: Email client for Nokia E7

Communication by e-mail with the phone is always important. Mobile phones with Symbian operating system to new licensing agreements in the future, the usual ActiveSync protocol for retrieving e-mails can take advantage of a well. The manufacturer for Symbian has a contract with Microsoft closed. As with PDAs ActiveSync governs the future of mobile phones to communicate with Outlook and the Exchange server. Symbian wants extension for its own smartphone operating system on the market to bring one, the data from their users Outlook client or Exchange mailbox over the air sync with the can. This functionality is now mobile phones with Windows Mobile operating system offered only.
Old 09-01-2011

Nokia Email service is a solution for S60 smartphones in beta which leads automatically e-mail from your e-mail address to your Nokia device. Although Nokia Email service is a free application, keep in mind the potential cost of data transfer depends on the user's phone plan. After installing another icon will appear on your smartphone in addition to the application: it is E-mail setup that will help you configure your phone to receive and send e-mail from an existing email account.
Old 09-01-2011

Mobiquus is a push-mail application for your mobile phone. It works with any mobile phone that supports java and it has some features that make it unique. And best of all, itís free! Receive and send emails. Get notifications when new mail arrives. Write more easily and quickly thanks to the Autocomplete function. Cut & Paste text. Undo. Search text. View your attachments: images, videos, Word, Powerpoint, PDF, ZIP and RAR files. Take and send photos

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,