Thread: Unable to see videos on samsung star nxt

Unable to see videos on samsung star nxt

I’ve recently brought a new Samsung star nxt mobile. My phone is performing good and I’m happy with that, but the problem arise when I need to play you tube video on it. I’m unable to play a you tube video on my Samsung phone, when I try to play a video, the media player open but it gives error “ unable to connect” . I don’t understand why this error is coming, please tell me is there any other way through which I can play a you tube video in my phone. Please help me.

Re: Unable to see videos on samsung star nxt

If You have brought a new Samsung star nxt phone, then you should know the features of your phone very well. Your Samsung star nxt phone support mpeg4, avi, wmv and 3gp video file format and youtube videos are usually in .flv file format. You canot play a youtube video on your mobile phone because your handset does’nt support that file format, you can only play a video which your handset support like avi,3gp, etc.

You need a converter to convert a file format of your videos. You tube videos are in different file format and your handset support different file format, so it is not possible to play a you tube video in your Samsung phone. You can play a you tube video in your phone only by converting the file format of your you tube videos. This can be done through file format converter. After converting file format you can play a video in your phone.

Your Samsung phone support only a few video file format like 3gp, avi, mpeg4, wmv and you can play a video only of this format I your phone. You tube video are usually in .flv format and your samsung phone does’nt support this format. If you still want to play a youtube video in your phone than you can do this from video file converter . this software will convert your video in the format which you want.