Thread: Additional Memory For Nokia C6

Additional Memory For Nokia C6

I have just got the new phone of the Nokia C6 and the phone is awesome, the working of the phone is the best and also it is that the phone has got many of the better features that I have been enjoying it when I have been making use of it. I just wanted to get the information that how the features of the additional features can be added to it Nokia C6 and also I wanted to increase the memory of the phone that is being used by me.

Re: Additional Memory For Nokia C6

You can just increase the memory of the phone of the Nokia that you are just making use of and also it is that you just have to put some of the additional features and also it is that you just can get the Micro SD card and also ten you just have to do the set –up of the files in it. After that you can just add the details of the files by just adding the information in the Memory Card by the use of the Bluetooth or by making the use of the USB drive.

And also the other option is that you can just make the use of the 4 GB card that can be used for the PC that is of the 16 GB and also the details of the files can also be added to it without any of the issues. The connection of the files with the computer can help you to do the import export of the files easily and also the data can be sent to the memory card that you are just trying to make use of. And also you have got the two options of making use of the 16 GB and the other one for 32 GB.

Hey thank you for the information that you are just given to me, because this information is important for me, which will allow me to do numerous kind of the things and also you can just get the options of the suing of the files which can be used for the connection with the files that are being used in the computer system and also in the memory card that you are just talking about. Please just tell me the differences between the C6-00 and C6-01.

The C6-00 is having the keypad that is Qwerty and also it that the camera which is being used in it is of 5 MP, and also it has got the facility of the flash and the expandable memory of the mobile phone of the C6-00 is 16 GGB and on the contrary the C6-01 is the big daddy and has got some of the best of the features along with 8 MP camera along with flash and a whooping 32 GB expandable memory, which is quite sufficient for use.