Thread: Nokia 5800 phone not turning ON nor charging

Nokia 5800 phone not turning ON nor charging

Its been 1 and half year that I have bought this Nokia 5800 suddenly my phone got off which I though would have gone Off due to low battery but when I tried to charge it then it was not even charging. Now once my phone have got off, it is not getting ON by any mean. I don't know that how to make this phone working now. Can you guys suggest me some solutions to turn on this cell phone.

Re: Nokia 5800 phone not turning ON nor charging

I would like to ask you that how your phone got OFF last time. Actually if it was having low battery then there are chances that nothing is wrong with your phone and you should just pull out your battery and then put it back at its place and check that it works or not. As soon as you connect your battery, you have to out your phone on charge. If it is not getting charged by normal charger then try charging it by connecting with the computer system. It might get charged by the computer system.

There could be something wrong with the battery or the charger by which you are trying to charge your phone. I suggest you to check your phone by using some other battery so that you can confirm that there is nothing wrong with the phone. There is one more way by which you can check that your phone battery is okay or not. Place your battery on the flat surface and then try to spin it, If its spins on its center then you have to get the new battery.

Best way to solve this issue would be to try using different battery on your phone or different charger for charging your phone. Even charging your phone by using the usb charger is also not a bad idea. If nothing works for you then at last you should give a check to your phone from the Nokia Care as they can fix all the problems regarding your phone. It would have been better if you have extended the warranty of your phone.