Thread: How to operate Nokia 1208 with no SIM

How to operate Nokia 1208 with no SIM

I am having the Nokia 1208 but don’t have SIM card currently. I want to start the phone without any SIM card inserted in that. Can you tell me that how can I do this? I do not want the demo mode; I want full access to everything except the calls and the messages. Please don’t give any answer that requires inserting the SIM card to it. Please reply on this topic if you have any idea about this.

Re: How to operate Nokia 1208 with no SIM

As you want to operate the phone without inserting the SIM card to it then I would like to tell you that this is called the "Offline" profile and the mobile model that you are using is not having any facility of such "Offline" profile. So it will be better for you to forget to do that. In other words, it is simply not possible to do it. There may be some technique to do that which you might get letter but till now I haven’t heard about any of such techniques.

This cannot be called the defect or issue. A defect is that when there is something that does not work in that way as it is designed to work. The phone which you are using is a very basic simple phone and that is not having any facility to function with no a SIM card inserted in it. There is nothing wrong with your phone. You just have to buy and use a SIM card with it and this is the only possible solution for this.

Nokia 1208 is a very basic phone and the feature that you are talking about will be available on the higher ranged mobile models. This is just a entry level phone and cannot provide such facility. You can also see the other mobiles that are of the same series and they also don’t have this facility. So if you need that then you have to buy some more advance phone. So don’t try to do that you will get nothing more than failure while doing that.

Thank you for your replies. As all of you saying that this is not possible to do that and I also have tried many things to do that does not worked So finally I have accepted the fact that this is simply not possible and if I keep on searching for this then this will be just waste of time for me. So if there is anyone who is searching for the same thing then I would like to tell you that is cannot be done and accept this fact.