Thread: PDF reader for Nokia X2 - 00

PDF reader for Nokia X2 - 00

Hi all, I am thinking to buy a cell phone for me. There are many phones in market and I came across the Nokia X2 - 00 model. This is having many features that I needed and so it seems to be perfect for me. I need one more feature in the phone and that it should have the capability to read PDF files just for casual reading. But I found that Nokia X2 do not have any document reader. So need to know that if there is any app that can help me to read the PDF files on the Nokia X2. If you know any such app then please suggest me that.

Re: PDF reader for Nokia X2 - 00

You can download the Adobe Reader LE v2.5 that is developed by the Quickoffice. This will allow you to read PDF (Adobe Portable Document Format) files on your phone. After installing this you will be able to enjoy improved PDF view along with quicker and easier to read particular column text, resizes documents for very much improved readability on the little screen. Version 2.5 is the subsequent creation of Adobe Reader LE intended for mobile devices by means of improved presentation, for example opening big files quicker and an easier, more spontaneous navigation. Quick office is the limited S60 Provider of this release.

The best way to get any software for your mobile is to go to the OVI store and search for that there. That is the best place to get the software stuffs for your mobile. Click here to go to the OVI store and there you just have to type the model name of your phone and this will list all the software available for this model. I need any software then I download that from here. This is having exact supporting software or application for your mobile and will not harm that in any manner to your mobile. So just visit and search for your need from there.

You can make use of eXPert PDF Reader. It is one of the best PDF readers that I have seen ever and will provide you all the things that you need. It can open large files also. I am using that and can say that you will not need to search for any other software once you have downloaded and installed that to your mobile. It is freely available on web. You just have to search and download that. I hope that will help you.

There is a PDF reader available that is called Foxit Reader. It is a small and quick PDF viewer. Foxit Reader at present has over 90 million users about the world who are using this without any issue. Now, Foxit Reader 3.3 has also been released that enable users to permit or reject unauthorized actions and data communication that include URL connection, attachments PDF actions, as well as JavaScript functions.

i want pdf reader for my nokia x2 00.
    I downloaded pdf reader from ovi store but its not reading the pdf documents.
    Plz help me

Can you tell me that what is the name of the software that you are using? Anyway, I think that the software that you have installed is corrupted, so download and install that again. Other than this, also check that if the PDF file that you have can be opened in other PDF supported mobile phones or not.