Thread: Low battery with Nokia N8

Low battery with Nokia N8

I just bought the new Nokia N8 cell phone for me as I was impressed with its faultless features and I also have trust on the Nokia brand. But at present my Nokia N8 is showing me the power issue. My battery goes low in just a few hours. I do not know that why this is showing me this issue in my phone I am using this phone from last one month and I am getting this issue from last one week and it reduces the power speedily. Currently the entire unexpected things are going with the Nokia brand as it illustrate in my cell phone. So if someone has any idea that why this is happening to my phone then please gives me gome help to get rid of this difficulty.

Re: Low battery with Nokia N8

If your phone comes as a new and with the entire accessories and boxes then you must get a brand new one as a return of this because it is just month gone when you have purchased this cell phone with replacement. I don't think that there are numerous restore units available at the instant. For the rest we assume you are having troubles all the way through your phone going off subsequent to comprehensive use that you have to wait for hours previous to restart as well as reboot and that the problem seems to be related to temperature in one way or a different as it may appear more frequently at room temperature or when held in hands for a wide long time. If this is the condition then send it back and acquire another one. You are from those few failed ones who recognized it as a faulty unit.

I think that the battery which you are using is having problem and so it is losing the power so frequently. Usually Nokia provides a good battery but it you are getting such issue then there is no other choice then replacing the battery to the fresh one. If you think that you are not having any problem with the battery that you are using then you can try by activating the sleep mode and also the power save mode from your phone. This is very easy to do in the phone and see if that can resolve the issue for you.

I was also facing somewhat similar problem earlier with my Nokia N8 phone. At the start I considered that this might the problem with the battery that leading to the power failure but when changed the battery with another one then also it was showing me the same issue. Then I came to know that it is not the problem with the battery as the new battery was running fine on another phone. After that I tried to attach the mobile phone through the recharge adapter and the charging bar was not correctly. It was the power failure because of the adapter. So you can also check for that.

There may be some trouble with the firmware which is there in your mobile phone. If you are using an outdated firmware or corrupted firmware then it may not show you the proper power value that your mobile has. You should check that which version of the firmware you are using. To do that, you just have to press code *#0000# and this will show you a few significant information along with the firmware version of your phone. Look for the updated version then yours and upgrade your phone to that. I wish that this will solve the issue for you.

My suggestion to you is to take the phone to the closest Nokia service center and inquire them for the matter. They are people who are familiar with that and can tell you that what is the precise trouble and how it can be solved. They have already solved lots of cases like yours and I am in no doubt that you will also obtain the correct answer for this. This is the most excellent and the safest way to avoid such problems. If I face any difficulty like this with my Nokia phone then I never try something from my side and in its place, make contact with to the Nokia care.