Thread: Lenovo t500 ThinkPad is not connecting wireless Network

Lenovo t500 ThinkPad is not connecting wireless Network

I am having the Lenovo t5oo ThinkPad and using the same from last few months and it serving me the best. I have installed the windows 7 operating system with the Intel core i3 processor now the thing here is that I am not able to have an access on the wireless network through my laptop. Actually I am not able to understand why the system is not detecting the wireless network in fact my laptop is having the wifi functionality and still it is not working properly . So please let me know how I can solve this issue and also tell me why I a facing this problem.

Re: Lenovo t500 ThinkPad is not connecting wireless Network

Well if you will ask me then I will suggest you to check the network settings on your system. The first thing which you have to do here is set up your network according to the service provider. Now you have to keep one thing in mind that the router settings must match the network settings that you have to done in the system. So recheck both of them and them and see whether they persists the same settings and if not then you have to try and keep them same. I am sure that doing this will not give you any issues in future. And if still nothing happens then you have to delete all the settings that you have and then you have put the recent settings according to the network service provider.

I guess the problem that you are facing currently is clearly due to the inappropriate drivers. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether the drivers are properly installed or not and if they are not then you have to make the proper installation. So install the latest and the updated drivers based on the system and if you are not having it with you then you can download the same from the official site of Lenovo and then can install it. And if you are already installed the drivers then I guess they must be updated and you can update the same with the help of the device manager.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that this is the common problem with the windows 7 users. Now I guess your windows 7 is not letting the connectivity to be established. And to confirm the same you can try and install windows XP and then see how it goes and if it gives you the proper connectivity then there is definitely something wrong with the windows 7 that you are using. So what you have to do here is that just uninstall the windows 7 that you have and then again install the windows 7 with the latest and the updated version of Windows 7 Ultimate. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue.

I thing I can help you in this case because few days back I was also facing the similar kind of issue where I am also unable to establish the WLAN connection and I guess you ware also going through the same phase. So what you have to do here is that just look out for the windows updates and then download on your system and after a virus scan you have to install it on it. It worked for me and I guess it will work for you also.